• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Sloppy Surprise

Dunquixote

Semi hiatus
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
White Carnival Mask
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
The first major mistake (in my opinion) that I made in Animal Crossing: New Leaf was passing up the opportunity buy the cardboard sofa at Re-Tail and convincing Gaston to buy it since I didn't want the item at the time (I was going to, but then I decided against it x_x; now I'm kicking myself for that). Eventually, I was able to get the cardboard sofa in Gaston's home replaced with something else, but I still have yet to see it at Re-Tail (I just recently acquired on in a trade, so I'm happy now; no big deal if it does show up in Re-Tail one day because I could always use an extra one for my other characters). He also had a cardboard table from the start of the game and a sloppy bed, which were also replaced by items I gave him; but again, I have yet to see them.

I was convinced that I was never going to see those items again, but from searching on google, I found a response somewhere that mentioned something about it just going in the villagers' inventory; I'm hoping that what they said is true.

I honestly didn't think I'd ever come across a sloppy or cardboard furniture; but, one morning when I woke up early just to check Re-Tail, I saw a Sloppy TV, which I bought right away without hesitation that time. :) Today was the second time I saw something from the Sloppy set being sold at Re-Tail.

View attachment 235415

For some reason, I didn't think the villagers sold any wallpaper or flooring; this is the first time I saw them selling anything other than furniture or clothes.

Attachments

• HNI_0079 (2).JPG
    HNI_0079 (2).JPG
    33 KB · Views: 9
Back