• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

a small update

sigh

gulliver stan.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Vesta
Tortimer
Lucky
Ruby
Coco
Isabelle
Leif
Mint
Lobo
Pavé
Kaysoa is still a work in progress, and lately i've been focusing more on completeing my catalog, and taking my time doing so rather than anything else. also started working on my basement's room here and there, though i can't finish it until i find the rest of the furniture i need. other than that i haven't really gotten much done, or unlocked any new PWPs that i'd like to place around the town. but, something notable that happened was Octavian sent me his pic in the mail! he came to my house the day before - it's always a surprise when the villagers send you their pictures, i was super happy about that. so far he's the first villager in Kaysoa to send me one. i feel that not many people like Octavian due to how he looks ( and i'll admit i thought he looked weird at first too ) , but i now love that cranky boi and his angry face. i didn't expect him to grow so much on me.

anyway, that's about it. hopefully next blog entry i have more to talk about.

Back