• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling A ton of bush starts

krystillin

Topically Grown Trash
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7866-4182-8305
Pear (Fruit)
Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (44) +
35 pink azaleas 1tbt each

Items sold out-carnation

So I have a ton of stuff and flowers right next to my train station. Its for resetting. I have all my flowers that I want to keep right there! Please be super careful if you come to my town!!!!
I have like 100+ flowers, maybe almost 200+ flowers still remaining in my town. As long as you dont touch my flowers that are next to my train station, take all the ones you want. south of train station is all my random roses. To the East, are my random pansies. On the southern half of my map(you can run down there) theres my cosmos, tulips, and violets.
Take however many you want free of charge. Ill just feel bad if I reset and all those flowers get trashed

Same with fruit, take as much as you want. I haave a bunch of perfect peaches on my trees

Last edited:
id love to get the pink hydrangeas, pink carnations, and some roses if there are any pink or white ones !

Last edited:
so 8tbt for the priced ones and I have my pink ones separated but there's hecka white roses!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill leave my gate open for you!

Awesome! Ill show you your items and where the spare roses are

I'd like to buy your 2 red carnations, please. Also, may I get some tulips for my town? I really need those right now..

I'd like to buy your 2 red carnations, please. Also, may I get some tulips for my town? I really need those right now..

For sure! Im gonna drop an item off at someones town real quick first and then Ill add you and open my gate. I have a bunch of tulips.. Just no running and stuff!

Oh crap!!!!! Here ill refund your bells until your internet comes back on. Then we can try again

Ill open again and when we're done, ill end it on my end just in case. And dont resend the bells back until youve made it safely back with all your items

Back