• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

A tool for tumblr and twitter from Nintendo Japan

aikatears

The Mayor
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
User Title Color Change

Attachments

• want.jpg
    want.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 122
Yeah, that's going to help a lot more than me having to go on the computer with the SD Card or just using the 3DS browser to upload things. GG Nintendo, hopefully it becomes a NoE and NoA thing indeed.

I'll keep going on the computer instead; unless I'm somewhere else and not near a computer. My SD card doesn't have a lot of room on it and the pictures have to be taken off of it regularly. It's still a nice idea.

Oh this is very nice! I certainly hope we can do this in NA, it'd help me share pictures more easily!

Mint:
What size SD Card are you using that its almost full? D:

Mint:
What size SD Card are you using that its almost full? D:

2GB. I bought a 32GB to upgrade to, but it caused a bunch of problems. I can't even delete anything off of the 32GB, it won't let me.

2GB. I bought a 32GB to upgrade to, but it caused a bunch of problems. I can't even delete anything off of the 32GB, it won't let me.
Wait what? It won't let you delete anything? Which one did you buy?

Wait what? It won't let you delete anything? Which one did you buy?

Lexar. When I try to delete the old ACNL data off of it, it gets stuck on a screen that says it's deleting the files, but it never deletes them. I then have to CTRL ALT Delete to get rid of the screen, which then removes my taskbar at the bottom of my screen. Restarting the computer causes it to get stuck and never actually restart, so then I have to manually shut down the computer

Lexar. When I try to delete the old ACNL data off of it, it gets stuck on a screen that says it's deleting the files, but it never deletes them. I then have to CTRL ALT Delete to get rid of the screen, which then removes my taskbar at the bottom of my screen. Restarting the computer causes it to get stuck and never actually restart, so then I have to manually shut down the computer
I'm going to PM you about it so this thread doesn't get clogged up

I tried this feature out. I can only upload one photo at a time.

If it's only for Japan, I hope they allow us all to use the feature. It would save having to transfer and upload them to our systems. It's a great idea! Its a shame how many great things happen in game, yet you can't capture it to look back on.

3DS browser is so slow it's a joke. Most people could pop the SD card into their smartphone or PC and upload them in half the time

EDIT: Whats sad is that on my DS Lite I can upload photos directly to Facebook. Why is this missing from the 3DS... WHY NINTENDO?

3DS browser is so slow it's a joke. Most people could pop the SD card into their smartphone or PC and upload them in half the time

EDIT: Whats sad is that on my DS Lite I can upload photos directly to Facebook. Why is this missing from the 3DS... WHY NINTENDO?
Maybe because you have to turn off the system, pop out the card, pop it into another device, open up the folder etc to upload it?

Personally I always used another site to upload my screenshots and it's not slow at all. Just open the site in the web app, choose pic, write twitter message and upload.

Back