• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

A TTing question.

rubyy

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4902-3654-7506
Dreamy Party Popper
Hot Feather
の
Red Feather
New Year's Party Popper
つ
ど
Pokéball
ぶ
森
So me and this lovely TBTer are doing a trade (getting Rosie eek^-^)

Anyway so if I TT from today to Cyranos moving day(the 29th) no other villagers will move right?:s

Last edited:
That's right; Villagers wont move out while another one is planning to leave already.

Last edited:
That's right; Villagers wont move out while another one is planning to leave already.

I think when you TT to a move out date you're supposed to do it one day at a time though... like, go forward one day, get into your town + save and exit then move onto the next until it's the move out date.

Nope, wrong. You don't have to. You can TT straight to their date.

Villagers in your town are locked into your town when someone's moving, and no one can leave until after that villager has officially moved out.

What Zanessa said - you can jump right to the date. If you want to check on flowers or shops or what have you then go one day at a time, but you don't have to.

Ah weird, a friend of mine tried doing that before and the villager wasn't in boxes yet.
The way it's worded in game is a little weird, but they'll only be in boxes on the date they give you. So if they say they're leaving on the 23rd, if you TT to the 22nd they'll still be walking around normally and on the 24th they'll be gone.

Back