• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Yu-Gi-Oh card of me

Judge_Claude_Frolo

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Check this out. What do you think?
frollo-duel_monster_knockoff.png

:eek: heads up, you spelled divine wrong :r

anyway just thought I would mention that.. I don't know Yugioh... so can't comment much more on it

:p

TheGremp said:
I made myself a pokemon card, but I'm not sure if we can post pics of oursevelves lol
I think you can, but only via PM.

AndyB said:
TheGremp said:
I made myself a pokemon card, but I'm not sure if we can post pics of oursevelves lol
I think you can, but only via PM.
You can if you want to.

7) Personal Information
Personal information is considered your last name, age, address, phone number, pictures of your self, and the sorts. On these forums, it is up to you if you want to reveal that info, and if you do, please do so in a PM. It is, however, not suggested.

It doesn't say its not allowed in a post, it says PLEASE do so in a PM, not do it only in a PM.

Sporge27 said:
I think we came to that decision after DF's avatar/sig pic....
I remember trying to come to a decision...

But what was the actual decision at the end of it all?

Gengar said:
Sporge27 said:
I think we came to that decision after DF's avatar/sig pic....
I remember trying to come to a decision...

But what was the actual decision at the end of it all?
yeah seriously we never really came to a conclusion lol

Back