• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Aali's Secret Santa Thread! Sign-up CLOSED! 2nd Important info update of 12/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Santa Shortcake, all I want for Christmas is...
1- any hybrids
2- any icecreams
3- perfect pears
4- white lucky cat
5- chinese lantern
6- any painting (fake or real)
7- a music box
8- holiday stocking

Note to your recipient (optional)- merry christmas & enjoy your gifts!! :)

Do you want me to tell the person who the gift was from- Nope! That way it's a true secret santa.

Password- Santa Shortcake

This is a very cute idea! I can't wait to shop for someone. :D

Last edited:
Hehe last minute sign up from me! :D Thanks so much for organising this! :D

Dear Santa Shortcake, all I want for Christmas is...
1- Rice cooker
2- Ceramic Hot Pot
3- Shogi piece
4- Paper lantern
5- Any carnation
6- Perfect peaches
7- A music box with your favourite song! :D

Note to your recipient (optional)- I hope you have a lovely holiday and enjoy yourselves! I also hope an item on my wishlist wasn't too hard to find! :D

Do you want me to tell the person who the gift was from- Definitely! :D

Password- Santa Shortcake

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, how many people have signed up so far? I could just count, but I'm lazy like that. Haha.

EDIT: So I counted and unless I did so incorrectly (which is 100% possible, ha), I believe there are 30 of us! HOW EXCITING!

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, how many people have signed up so far? I could just count, but I'm lazy like that. Haha.

EDIT: So I counted and unless I did so incorrectly (which is 100% possible, ha), I believe there are 30 of us! HOW EXCITING!

Wow really? Dang! So glad we have a even number so far! If we get bombarded with last minute sign-ups I might extend the deadline back to the 16th

I'm so excited to start shopping! I love shopping! Especially when it's with hypothetical money!

Yaaay! I hope everyone manages to get something off their list although let's be real... it would be pretty hard to not accomplish that. I'm excited to start shopping too!

Today the potbelly stove (that's on my list) is in my nookling shop >_< I really want to buy it. Since the pairs haven't been made yet, is it too late to switch it for another orderable item of equal or less value?

Today the potbelly stove (that's on my list) is in my nookling shop >_< I really want to buy it. Since the pairs haven't been made yet, is it too late to switch it for another orderable item of equal or less value?

Do it fast, gonna start pm'ing people!

Wait so can we get all the gifts the person wants or is there a limit? I'm so sorry for a dumb question, but I forgot what you'd said when I signed up ;o;

Are we meant to have received our recipient by now? I'm not rushing you, just worried you might have missed me! :D

Do you need any help? You should get this fixed soon because people need time to get stuff and you probably want to deliver the presents on the 22nd or 23rd because people are going to be busy with stuff on Christmas eve and day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back