Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
I just wanted to see if anyone else on here is an Abbott fan and excited for the premier on October 9!!! If you haven't started it yet, I highly recommend, It's really similar to parks and rec if you like that show. My favorite characters are Jacob and Ava.

Season 3 spoilers:
I am so looking forward to see if Janine and Gregory are actually going to stay together for this next season. I really hope they stop with the on/off crush nonsense, and finally get together.

I’ve only watched the first season but I really like Abbott Elementary and although I won’t be watching it yet, really happy to see season 4 is on the way! I’ve seen people on Twitter saying it’s one of the few shows which actually does what TV should do and having new seasons year on year.. instead of like 3 year breaks for 6 epsiode seasons!! 💀💀

I also am very happy to see Quinta Brunson succeeding so much. Awesome to see how far she’s come since Buzzfeed lol!

actually does what TV should do and having new seasons year on year.. instead of like 3 year breaks for 6 epsiode seasons!! 💀💀

Agree agree agree!! Four seasons in 4(ish) years. Crazy 😭😂

And yeah Quinta Brunson is a comedy powerhouse, she’s constantly setting the bar and I cannot wait to see what kind of stuff she gets into after this too.

Back