• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ABD, DLC, 7-11 pieces, and more! ✿ Closed for a bit ✿

EEK! If you find it lemme know!

Putting out the last of the presents then I'll update the groups and let Group M in!
Only finding games I didnt even remember getting... (Carnival games, Professor Layton, Rabbids....)
With every game I see I get all happy, then realise it's not what i thought it was...
UGH WHY CANT GAMES HAVE A TRACKING DEVICE ON

CLOSING ENTRIES! I have an appointment but when I return I will start this up again. After group P I am leaving. ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Only finding games I didnt even remember getting... (Carnival games, Professor Layton, Rabbids....)
With every game I see I get all happy, then realise it's not what i thought it was...
UGH WHY CANT GAMES HAVE A TRACKING DEVICE ON

xD I have a game case that I always lose. so that's all my games

Okay group P, you're up.

Whoever didn't come through yet and is not in group P please let me know. I'll let you in after them before I shower.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Enter me please! >u<

I'm about to get ready to leave... But when I return I will add you once I open again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

PS: anyone who loves Nanaba gets an auto friend request from me. Nanaba lovers unite!

- - - Post Merge - - -

GROUP P! I'm opening my gates now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to go now... But if I missed you, please let me know and I'll send you a message when I get back!

Doc confirmed I have strep throat... so for the rest of the night I am bed ridden. I'll let people in one at a time for now, because I feel like craaaaaaaap.

If you still want in, that's fine. Lemme know here.

Back