• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Artwork Able Sisters Shop Photographs

TARDISMouse

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
When I made a house for the Able Sisters in Happy Home Designer, I wanted to add a special finishing touch to their home. I had the idea to recreate two of the photos that are hanging on the wall of their shop to put them in fancy frames, specifically the one of their parents' wedding and the one of Sable, Mabel, and Tom Nook! I did this by zooming in on a picture of the originals in MS Paint until I could see each individual pixel, choosing each color individually, and getting to work. I attempted to add more little details, like on the edges, to make them look more like old photographs. It took me about an hour for each one, but I'm really proud of them, and I hope that you all will enjoy them as well :blush:

ables1.jpg
ables3.jpg

If you use tumblr and you'd like to reblog these, here's a link to my post with them!

Back