• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

About Coming Back..

Zanessa

ZanessaGaily>Zanessa
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Pavé
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
.. Carmen recently moved out, and I stopped playing the day after she moved out. I understand that if no one's thinking about moving, you should come back to play without another move out..

So, my question?

Do villagers start thinking about move outs the day after a villager moved out?

I would say yes. I've had villagers ask to move the day after a move out before.

It's always best to save your game on a day you told a villager not to move. That way no one else will move if you take a break. I didn't load my first town for almost a month and everyone was there.

Last edited:
I just came back myself today, but the best way to figure out whether or not anyone's moving is to check wiyh a New Save that no one has moved/is in boxes. I got lucky and even after a month and a half of not playing no one moved out. Marina just said she planned on moving on the 27th, but I stopped her.

I would say yes. I've had villagers ask to move the day after a move out before.

It's always best to save your game on a day you told a villager not to move. That way no one else will move if you take a break. I didn't load my first town for almost a month and everyone was there.

I don't plan breaks like that; they just happen. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just came back myself today, but the best way to figure out whether or not anyone's moving is to check wiyh a New Save that no one has moved/is in boxes. I got lucky and even after a month and a half of not playing no one moved out. Marina just said she planned on moving on the 27th, but I stopped her.

I don't have an extra slot save either. :/

Bummer. Guess I'll have to prepare to lose someone else then.

Back