• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

About Me.

SoraDeathEater

Sora Miura
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7297-4636-2109
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Sora Vas

二十二(22) Aries / F / SAHM(stay at home mom)

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

A little about me

My name is Sora, I own 3 villages (technically 2, my husband owns Midnight but I play it more).

I am a stay at home mom, since my husband is the one who works
(He's my high school sweetheart and the father to both my kids.)

I have a 5 year old son and a 1 year old daughter
(Don't need judgement due to my age >.>)

I own a dog and a cat, Im a major cat person though. My favorite animal is a fox (I do love my dog though.)

I like anime, almost every genre except Mecha/sci-fi.
(Sorry... I just can't get into those. Plus mainstream meaning Naruto, SAO, Fairy tail etc.. Once again sorry)

My husband and I have been married since 1-6-17, but have been together since 9-7-12
(He was a freshman, and I'm a year older than him.)

I watch Bob's Burgers for fun, and currently watching Rick and Morty
(I like it so far.. though I don't join fandoms so yeah that won't happen.)

❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

As my signature says, I do have random play-spikes.

This is due to being a parent (my son and husband are my priority) and I tend to forget about my games..

I do highly enjoy playing with other players, so don't feel afraid to ask to play!

I have all my dreamies and their amiibo cards... (So they aren't going ANYWHERE lol.)

If we play just know sometimes my husband will join, only because he finds it more fun to play with others as well.
(Don't worry, he's really nice! Plus the more the merrier!)

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Some Rules:

★ Please don't step on my flowers unless they are in the paths
(only applies to Cocona, other towns feel free to step/take flowers) ★
★Don't get angry when I lag (I might be afk due to my son)★
★You can talk to my villagers, I honestly like when they talk about visitors ★
★You can take fruit! I have too many to know what to do with ★
★Feel free to request anything! I'll try my best to complete it! ★
★Feel free to ask to go to the Island! I love the island ★
★Feel free to invite others to play in my town, as long as you ask ahead of time
(Make sure they know the rules and I'll always say yes the more the merrier!)★
★I honestly don't care about age range when it comes to friends! Im a friendly person! ★
★If there's a problem please tell me, I won't get offended. We are all here to have fun ★

★I might not be able to play weekends since my husband is off weekends (if I'm on then theres a chance I can play)★
★I do NOT tolerate flirting. It's an instant go-home if I tell you to stop and you don't. ★

✬ ✬ ✬ ✬ ✬

My Social Media:

I have some public accounts if you want to follow me there, or just want to talk. I am more active on these due to notifications. I don't get notifications for belltreeforums.

Instagram: Soradeatheater
Toyhouse https://toyhou.se/Soradeatheater
Deviantart: https://soradeatheater.deviantart.com

If you need a Toyhouse code PM me, however just know I trade them for art only. I don't give freebies anymore due to personal circumstances.

Back