• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

AC New Leaf USA pre-order statistics.

Like someone mentioned up there ^^ it doesn't take into account digital orders. My husband and I are waking up a midnight to download the games. We added our funds yesterday to be ready! (Ok, we're excited :) )

I wonder if the number takes into account those who have pre-ordered the AC:NL bundle. That would probably add thousands to the number.

I can't wait to see the first day/week/month sales statistics.

I can't wait to see sales either. I wonder if New Leaf will surpass Wild World in sales? :)

Im sure new leaf will pass wild world i know theres alot of people that havent played animal crossing since the gamecube that are getting this one.

No, I don't think there are any figures available for the UK, you can get an idea from various charts though, it's 3rd on both Amazon UK pre-orders behind The Last of Us and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and GAME's general bestsellers chart for example.

I feel like the world would be a better place if NL passed GTA in pre-order statistics.

I feel like the world would be a better place if NL passed GTA in pre-order statistics.

HAHA, yes. That would be fantastic. I keep meaning to ask at my local GameStop about the number of pre-orders. If there's many I'd like to organize a meetup with people for streetpassing.

Wow, that's wonderful! I'm happy this game is getting so much attention! I think from the heavy promotions via Twitter and with the "Inside the Treehouse" videos, Nintendo is gaining a new following with people new to the series as well as veterans. As much as I wish the game was released already, I think Nintendo has done an expert job creating hype for this game. Clearly, the amount of preorders shows that as well.

Back