• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

AC Video Game Cards!

yes...im aware... I wasn't able to gigure out a way to make the pics look better till later... But alas, they are very good!(in the sense of the actual card game)
also, if you check the "fashion forward" sub-album, I have a second set there too!

stormcommander said:
Don't say something if you don't mean it.... Lying through your teeth is a very insincere way to interact with your members.

Anyways, Beakman, you are in no way an innovator in that you took images straight from Google and put them on Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and no one is interested in playing some kind of message board version of a generic lame video game card game.

Am I the only one who seems to notice these things?

Mino said:
stormcommander said:
Don't say something if you don't mean it.... Lying through your teeth is a very insincere way to interact with your members.

Anyways, Beakman, you are in no way an innovator in that you took images straight from Google and put them on Yu-Gi-Oh cards, and no one is interested in playing some kind of message board version of a generic lame video game card game.

Nope. I noticed it too, I notice it all the time on the internet.

Mino said:
stormcommander said:

Well aren't you just something, aren't you? Sorry, I don't remember hading over the keys to my brain and inner thoughts.

Mino said:
stormcommander said:

Those look similar to Roymaster4's card game. It's not exactly new.

stormcommander said:
Mino said:
stormcommander said:

Well aren't you just something, aren't you? Sorry, I don't remember hading over the keys to my brain and inner thoughts.
So you're saying it takes a great deal of knowledge of how someone thinks to see that they really don't care? You post about things like this all the time, but I'm certain you really don't care at all about most things, but I don't blame you for not caring. I'm certain if someone were to present you with sub-par homemade Yu-Gi-Oh cards, you would either lie through your teeth and say, "cool", or tell them that their accomplishment is nothing to show off, get out of my face. Or you could just not post.

Mino said:
stormcommander said:
Mino said:
stormcommander said:

So you're saying it takes a great deal of knowledge of how someone thinks to see that they really don't care? You post about things like this all the time, but I'm certain you really don't care at all about most things, but I don't blame you for not caring. I'm certain if someone were to present you with sub-par homemade Yu-Gi-Oh cards, you would either lie through your teeth and say, "cool", or tell them that their accomplishment is nothing to show off, get out of my face. Or you could just not post.
Why don't you just not post then, if that's how you feel Mino?

mind_combatant said:
Mino said:
stormcommander said:
Mino said:
stormcommander said:

The post which you just quoted was made nearly a year ago..

I wish people would stop bumping up old threads that don't need to be bumped >_<

Jas0n said:
mind_combatant said:
Mino said:
stormcommander said:
Mino said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
The post which you just quoted was made nearly a year ago..

I wish people would stop bumping up old threads that don't need to be bumped >_<
Mino doesn't even come here anymore.

Back