• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC3DS song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhhh.... When I got on this thread I was hopin to hear some new clips of the soundtrack of AC:3D...

For the love of God, grow up. Gay is not an insult anymore, nor should have ever been. Despite how stupid it is, it's not gay.
So grow up.

Thank you, I actually thought people grew past that, I guess there are still immature folks around in the world.

lol. you ******* gay supporters.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. you goddamn gay supporters.

umm first off I'm not gay but they don't have to be gay supporters to know it's wrong to say that at other things it's just the same way if you ran around saying that's so lesbian. Think berfore you post

That post made no sense at all.

You know. You might end up banned for flaming me and starting a war. Don't like me calling things gay? then leave. I can say what ever the hell I want. I live in USA. over hear we believe in FREE SPEECH

edit:

click the link it makes perfect sense.

the damn media has poisoned minds of people just like you

This is a forum, not the country. So no, you can't say what you want.
And I saw the video, many times before. Nothing wrong with being gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back