• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ACCF Fan Card **FREE SIGNITURE**

Dudemanguy

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hey people spread the word I'm starting this free business and I will make signiture cards for FREE no joke. My signiture card is an Fan Card and what that is well its a card saying why you like ACCF I will make it but I need the ten things you like about accf and your username.

Dudemanguyssigni.jpg

They already have one of these. It's called an Animal Crossing Passport, but you could make your own a little more clear to understand.

AverageSean said:
They already have one of these. It's called an Animal Crossing Passport, but you could make your own a little more clear to understand.
KK thanks for the advice I like when people critizize it makes me be better.

yea no offense but urs needs a little work. not understandable

want a better one like mine below? visit the link underneath it!

No offense, but...I can hardly read that. It does need a little work. What do you use to make it? (Please don't tell me Paint...)

Passports are much better. Btw guys, expect some updates on passports before too long. I have talked to Mikegrann, and he is planning to add more features to them so that they are even better.

Divine E said:
Passports are much better. Btw guys, expect some updates on passports before too long. I have talked to Mikegrann, and he is planning to add more features to them so that they are even better.
really kool

could y ou make me one please i like nooks, the fishing, fossells,,, the city shops, pascal, bob,rover,and kiki.....please help

Back