• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Achievements in my Animal Crossing?!?

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
oct18_2.jpg

Proudly Show Off Your Merit Badges!

Do you catch lots of fish or tirelessly weed? Phineas will reward you with a merit badge for all the hard work you do. Your badges are even added to your profile so you can show them off to anyone you connect with!

This comes from the latest update to the Japanese website. Sounds like mini Animal Crossing achievements if you ask me!

I hope there are badges for other things besides weeds, fishing, and presumably catching insects.
Badges for planting x amount of flowers, or planting trees, or having x amount of people visit your town, etc.

That's great! So it's kind of like unlocking achievements, but with a cute little Animal Crossing twist.

I've never really been all that fond of achievements since people tend to make a big deal about how many they've unlocked (Or in some cases they require you to play online, which I'm unable to do), but I really think this is kind of cute since it's a literal in-game thing and not just a pop up in the corner of the screen. I was a girl scout for a short time as a child so I find this badge concept absolutely adorable!

I think I am going to become one of those people that go crazy about achievements. I just know it.

I have a feeling this will keep me playing when I would normally have gotten bored.

I think I am going to become one of those people that go crazy about achievements. I just know it.

I have a feeling this will keep me playing when I would normally have gotten bored.
me too, depending what they are, I will be going crazy completing them, but if it's there's something like "Place 50 decorations in your town", I will actually take my time and not by a ton of decorations and bunch them in a corner just to unlock the achievement or anything.

I love achievements! They keep me from getting bored from games, plus it's fun to compare your achievements with others. :) I hope this is what it seems to be.

That's really awesome. I'm definitely going to try and collect them all. It's nice that our friends will be able to see all the badges we've obtained.

Oh awesome!!! :D I know for me, when I play PS3/360 games it's all about the surprise of the "ding!" noise when I unlock trophies - and seeing what I did to unlock them... so I would love to NOT KNOW what these little badges will be awarded for so I can be pleasantly surprised :3

I was actually hoping for something like this.
Happy we got it this time

I wonder if we'll get a special sash item to wear our badges on over our clothes? It'd show off how many badges we've earned since this seems to be follow the idea of scout badges... That would be pretty cute!

This makes me happy! I love unlocking achievements, makes me feel like I've accomplished something.

There are soooo many things in this game you can collect/work for..
Animal friendship picture, this little achievements.. and a LOT of possibilities to spend your money on. :)
IM SO EXITED.

Back