• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ACNH ร— Sanrio Crossover Discussion + Question Thread ๐Ÿ’—

Were you successful in buying a pack of Sanrio amiibo cards from Target today (03/26)? ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

• Total voters
I've decided Marty is moving to my island after all.
Excited for the update now and wish it was here sooner

If you're on Chrome and you right-click anywhere on the page, there should be an option to translate the page to English. Not sure if other browsers have the option.
I only have a mobile and that's not an option in Chrome.

How?
It's not in english, and translating it word for word is not an option.
O, I was referring to Bell Tree, but I see now that my grammar implies I was talking about the French site :') English is not my first language, and I just meant to say there are always people here who would like to help people getting the items from this release.

But if you were talking about how I managed to order on a French site without speaking French.. I did take French in school for a few years, so I can still kind of read it even though it's almost ten years ago. Moreover, it's not hard to put the words I don't understand in Google translate and as such find a way to navigate a French site. It may take some time, but it still seems doable to me. Especially since English had quite some French loan-words in it.

And I just remembered: you can take photos using Google translate and let the app translate the site. The translation probably won't be very good, but good enough to understand what's going on maybe.

Last edited:
Not sure Etoile would fit in with my natural forest villagers, but she is too precious not to give her a try.

Pre order update for America?
Post automatically merged:

FROG BOY FOR DOPPIO
Not yet. I keep checking on the regular.
I contacted AskTarget on Twitter about the details of the Animal Crossing Sanrio Amiibo Cards being available in the near future for pre-order and/or for online purchase and how I'd hope it won't be in-store only... What they replied with was:
Thanks for asking! Right now, we donโ€™t have additional details to share, other than that it will be available on 3/26.

I contacted AskTarget on Twitter about the details of the Animal Crossing Sanrio Amiibo Cards being available in the near future for pre-order and/or for online purchase and how I'd hope it won't be in-store only... What they replied with was:
Thanks for asking! Right now, we donโ€™t have additional details to share, other than that it will be available on 3/26.
So basically America screwed the people who can't drive or have a job or can't to target or don't have a target over :D sounds like America

So basically America screwed the people who can't drive or have a job or can't to target or don't have a target over :D sounds like America
Sounds like it. I mean if they were going to have pre-orders of any kind, I would imagine it would start tomorrow and AskTarget wouldn't have had an issue saying so to me a day early about the ability coming soon.
So, we wait until March 26 I guess?? Then Raid the Stores after an hour or so of driving...lol
Alot of things are spread out in USA unless you live in a big city.

Sounds like it. I mean if they were going to have pre-orders of any kind, I would imagine it would start tomorrow and AskTarget wouldn't have had an issue saying so to me a day early about the ability coming soon.
So, we wait until March 26 I guess?? Then Raid the Stores after an hour or so of driving...lol

i canโ€™t make any guarantees of course, but when I have bought amiibo cards in the past few months from target, after they were rereleased in November, they were always available to order online, in fact they were only available online, not in any of the stores nearby (and I live in an urban area so that is like a dozen stores)

is there a reason to fear they wonโ€™t be available to order online? Especially with everything still going on with the pandemic (esp in America) it seems unlikely to me.

I mean, yes, the concern over the stock not being high enough is very legit, naturally, but if anything I could see them being available only online - and yeah that might be terrible in itโ€™s own way as we race against the scalpers.

Ah I love this. I probably won't get them then. :/

I just bought the pack of Sanrio cards from that shop in the OP, FNAC! I saw a couple of places saying that you won't be able to adopt these villagers. Does anyone know if that is true? I'd love to be able to offer them in my villager shop, it will be kind of a shame if that arenโ€™t adoptable.

I just bought the pack of Sanrio cards from that shop in the OP, FNAC! I saw a couple of places saying that you won't be able to adopt these villagers. Does anyone know if that is true? I'd love to be able to offer them in my villager shop, it will be kind of a shame if that arenโ€™t adoptable.
They werenโ€™t adoptable in New Leaf, either. Iโ€™d assume the same would carry into NH to make them more unique/make people buy amiibos, plus Iโ€™m sure Nintendo doesnโ€™t want to fuel the โ€œblack marketโ€ with the Sanrio villagers becoming new Raymonds. But who knows? Iโ€™d love to see them be adoptable.

I wish Target would hurry up and say something. Iโ€™d think theyโ€™d be available for preorder by tomorrow or Monday for the start/end of the month, because there arenโ€™t any targets where I live.

Reactions: Mu~
If Target doesn't do pre orders that's going to be a crappy move tbh.
If they don't I'm going to have to make a trip out. I keep checking Target, they haven't opened them on the site yet.

I just hope they do pre orders. It would be unfair to most of the people who want the cards since it would be younger kids

Back