• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ACNL $34.99 at Gamestop

Solar

Let's Play!~✩
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
森
ど
う
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Just to let you guys know they dropped the price $5 just like they did on Amazon. Maybe Nintendo is officially lowering the price? Well, if you want to get it at Gamestop here is the link.

No. The MSRP price is $39.99
Retailers can make the price a bit lower or higher than the MSRP price that the developers choose. But I also think GameStop lowered it to get more customers in, which is fine by me lol

Yeah but seriously, I've been waiting 3 years for this game. I couldn't care less about the price.
I'm getting the digital copy (don't care if it's a bit more expensive).

i preordered mine. and i chose the lazy option of having it shipped. lol. i was worried that i wouldn't be off on the 9th and i would have problems getting the game. not sure why, i don't think it's that popular here in the states, but yeah.

I wonder if Target will lower the price for it once it comes out.

They keep lowering the price of 3DS to $149 (little over $142 with Redcard).

I already preordered mine awhile ago, so I wonder if they'll give me five bucks back since I completely paid it off!

I already preordered mine awhile ago, so I wonder if they'll give me five bucks back since I completely paid it off!

Probably not :p. It would be really nice though. I preordered the game over a year ago, so I can't complain about a measly five dollars. I imagine they'll just put it on credit, which I will put towards Pokemon X/Y

They actually are giving back the money difference of the games old price to its new price

New Leaf is still listed at $39.99 CAD at my local EBGames and other retailers. :(
I'll wait a tad bit longer before pre-ordering, hopefully Canada gets the price drop too.

They are probably doing it to compensate for Amazon's price. I mean, most of the Gamestop's and such aren't doing a midnight release, so they need to keep themselves in the competition.

I'm glad they did it though! :D

Like I'm going to buy from GameStop, the #1 store for AC release date garbage.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but I just looked at the Australian EB games website and new leaf will have a release price of $68, meaning the RRP/price on the eshop will be $69.95. I was kind of hoping it would be a little cheaper, oh well..

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but I just looked at the Australian EB games website and new leaf will have a release price of $68, meaning the RRP/price on the eshop will be $69.95. I was kind of hoping it would be a little cheaper, oh well..

Well I am glad I am not in Australia. I hope you find a bargain.

Or go to JB Hifi and get the game for $59 :)

Number 1 reason why I don't buy anything at EB Games b/coz they suck

Back