• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ACNL before the 14th in Europe? :D

Blueyoshi

<span style="color:#0066FF; ">Blue... and a Yoshi<
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
O'hai!

This afternoon I got a text message from my local games store (Game Mania) saying that their Animal Crossing: New Leaf were ready to be sold. Ecstatic that I was I went to the shop and the guy said that their publisher said it was okay to be sold now. So yea, I got my copy...

So this is a heads up, for people in the Netherlands at least, but perhaps in other places to [I dont know] to keep an eye on the local shops selling 'em earlier than the 14th ;).

Good Luck :)

My acnl game has been sent in the post so I'm either getting it tomorrow or Friday (hopefully tomorrow though, haha.) That's the good thing about purchasing the gamecard it normally arrives quicker. :)

My copy was shipped on monday, it must arrive tomorrow surely? And well done on getting your copy early, it seems quite a few people have :)

I pre orderd it at gamemania too! And I also got a text this afternoon that I could pick up my copy!! :D that's two days early! Yaaaay!! :D

From past experience with Game, I assume ill get mine tomorrow if not it doesn't matter I don't mind ^.^

Back