• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing ACNL Project Runway?

ItsSarahxo

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6678-9326-8390
I really like seeing fashions that some of the creators in the community make, and I feel like having a Project Runway competition would be amazing :) A bunch of designers would be creating fashions that people could use, and it'd allow them an outlet for their talents. I could also offer a prize of like 1 million bells to the winner.

If I made this a thing, would anyone be interested?

I already share all of mine via my Tumblr but it would be nice to see more outfits showcased. I think the problem is it's very hard getting interest, seems to be a very hard area to gain interest, I think I only have 20 odd followers.

If we could get enough people involved, I think we could potentially get more attention to designers. But I'll have to advertise on ACC and Tumblr and maybe even Pinterest to get enough.

Alright, well I'll look into it, and redirect others here :) Thanks guys.

I would be interested! Clothing isn't my strong suit but it sounds like it would be fun. :)

I know this post is really old but did you guys ever do this? I loved this show and I think this would be so fun!!

Back