• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ACNL videos

Lilnoo

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
ど
Hey there,
I was thinking since I want to do Youtube as a proper hobby when the animal crossing is released in the UK i was going to do a Lets Play. I was wondering do you think this is a good idea to see this in the English version? Also I was thinking that I could include a few others in once I get the island. Just let me know if you think this is a good idea or not and if so what to include :)

If you're wondering what you should include in your videos, I think the best idea is to go to youtube and see what other people who make videos of the game are doing. Look at their comment sections as well to see what kind of things the people want to know and what they like. That would probably give you some pretty good results! :)

I only ask because I'm trying to do my own lets play and i wanted to know if I needed anything special to pull it off

If you can get the 3ds stand that will help(though you have to get a game since its comes with it) a very good video camera (I myself will be using a webcam works for now)

If you can get the 3ds stand that will help(though you have to get a game since its comes with it) a very good video camera (I myself will be using a webcam works for now)

The stand that came with kid icarus uprising?

Also guess I'll have to use my iphone 5 to record

Hmm, I don't know.
The best time to do them would be now, and import the game.
There must be loads of people who are going to do them when you are and it'll just be luck if yours is seen or not.

I guess back im sure that ALOT not all of those ppl will stop making vids I have much free time outside of working 8 hours a day I really want to try and upload a new vid everyday but I must first find a viable easy recording setup LOL

I think that now people are watching videos to pass the time until the game comes out, but once it releases everyone will be focusing on their own game :s

I just got a digital camcorder yesterday and I'm going to get the Mirco SD card for it probably next month because I'm pretty much broke right now.
So I'm going to be doing a bunch of different videos to see how my digital camcorder does with my 3DS XL before AC releases.
I plan to to Day in the Life videos and Gameplay videos.

Back