• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Adenine's Currency Conversion Shop-Open!

Wisteria Rytsar

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Lump of Coal
Snow Bunny
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (192) +

The Details
Welcome to my Currency Conversion Shop. Here you will be able to find all of your conversion needs when it comes to TBT and IGB. This thread has been broken into four simple posts to make things easier for both you and me to understand. The headers are, The Details, TBT To IGB, IGB To TBT and last but not least something else to be revealed at a later day if all goes well

How It Works
You place your order here in this thread and I will reply to that order, depending on the current demand, with the closest date and time that will work for me based on the information you have provide. If the demand is low then I should be able to get the currency to you on the same day that you order.
Im going to try to serve as many people as possible but it all depends on availability and the current demand

Common Conversion Rates
100 tbt >> 20 million igb
50 tbt >> 10 million igb
25 tbt >> 5 million igb
20 tbt >> 4 million igb
10 tbt >> 2 million igb
5 tbt >> 1 million igb
This rate is reversible
Meaning if you want TBT in exchange I will receive IGB

General Rules/Information
Please have me added before the scheduled time for our trade
All trades will be done in your town
Once I enter your town it would be preferred if you closed your gates to prevent interruptions
Please try to save as often as possible
Once all the bells have been exchanged please end the session by pressing the start button and then end multiplayer session or I'll leave through the train station. Dont not flip your Wifi switch if you have one

Please Be Aware
I currently am not serving order over 20 Million Bells in the TBT to IGB section
and
over 20 TBT in the IGB to TBT section

Contacting Me
Posting your orders in this thread is completely acceptable. I should be able to then just as quickly as any PM

Should you have any concerns or questions and don't want them to clutter up the thread the fastest way to reach me and make sure I get your message currently is through the Private Message system. Please be reasonable and considerate when PM'ing me

The other fast way to reach me is to IM me on tumblr. If you do have an account you can message me here

Last edited:
TBT to IGB
Need in game bells fast? Order here to exchange your extra TBT for IGB.
I currently am not doing orders over 20 Million. Please keep that in mind while ordering

Drop Method Rules/Information
The Max I am currently dropping at one time is 10 million bells in one session. If you want more than 10 million bells please realize that you will only be able to get them in 10 million increments
Please send the payment once I enter your town. I will not start the trade until I see that I have received the TBT
Please have a designated space ready for me when I enter your town
Please not I drop in 1.5 Mil increments to help me keep track of how much I have dropped

Retail Method Rules/Information
Please have items ready in Re-Tail before I enter
Setting the items at a price of 500,000 Bells will really help me out so it would be greatly appreciated
Please send the payment once I enter your town. I will not start the trade until I see that I have received the TBT

Order Form
Please use this order form and complete it in its entirety

HTML:
[B]Character Name[/B]
[B]Town Name[/B]
[B]Friend Code[/B]
[B]Total Amount of IGB I Want[/B]
[B]Trade Method[/B]
[B]Timezone[/B]
[B]Days & Hours I Am Available[/B]

Character Name
Guanine

Town Name
Cytosine

Friend Code
3239-7531-0151

Total Amount of IGB I Want
10 Million IGB

Trade Method
Drop

Timezone
EST

Days & Hours I Am Available
Monday-Friday
18:30-21:30

Satruday-Sunday
12:00-21:00

IGB to TBT
Need some extra tbt? Well this is the right section. Learn how to exchange your in game bells for tbt here.

Picking Up Information
Please have most of or all of the bells are on the ground ready for me to pick up when I come over
The TBT will only be sent once I have collected all of the In Game Bells. But before I leave your town. Once you confirm that you have gotten the TBT you can send me home

Order Form
Please use this order form and complete it in its entirety

HTML:
[B]Character Name[/B]
[B]Town Name[/B]
[B]Friend Code[/B]
[B]Total Amount of TBT I Want[/B]
[B]Timezone[/B]
[B]Days & Hours I Am Available[/B]

Character Name
Uracil

Town Name
Adenine

Friend Code
3239-7531-0151

Total Amount of TBT I Want
25 TBT

Timezone
EST

Days & Hours I Am Available
Monday-Friday
18:30-21:30

Satruday-Sunday
12:00-21:00

Character Name Luna
Town Name Wisteria
Friend Code 5086-4923-0140
Total Amount of IGB I Want 1 million
Trade Method Drop
Timezone EST
Days & Hours I Am Available 7:00 PM and later

I love your mayor and town name too, btw!

Last edited:
Character Name Luna
Town Name Wisteria
Friend Code 5086-4923-0140
Total Amount of IGB I Want 1 million
Trade Method Drop
Timezone EST
Days & Hours I Am Available 7:00 PM and later

I love your mayor and town name too, btw!

Accepted! Will about 22:00 work with you? I love your mayor and town name as well. Wisteria is just one of my favorite plants and I love the moon

Character Name:
Briseis
Town Name:
Masadora
Friend Code:
5129-4954-1905
Total Amount of IGB I Want:
3 million
Trade Method:
Drop method please
Timezone:
EST
Days & Hours I Am Available:
MT Before 6pm. W: After 12:30pm. TF: Anytime

Last edited:
Character Name:
Briseis
Town Name:
Masadora
Friend Code:
5129-4954-1905
Total Amount of IGB I Want:
3 million
Trade Method:
Drop method please
Timezone:
EST
Days & Hours I Am Available:
MT Before 6pm. W: After 12:30pm. TF: Anytime

Accepted! 3 million igb transfers to 15 tbt just so you know.
As of right now it seems like Wednesday at around 19:30 will be when we can meet up. Does that work for you?

Character Name Nico
Town Name Nearth
Friend Code 1006-0756-6286
Total Amount of IGB I Want 4 million
Trade Method Drop method
Timezone Mountain?
Days & Hours I Am Available all day, I can open up to your schedule

Last edited:
Character Name Josie
Town Name Oakley
Friend Code 2423-6974-5881
Total Amount of IGB I Want 10 million
Trade Method Drop
Timezone Central standard
Days & Hours I Am Available Tonight after 10pm, tomorrow (and rest of week) 12-1:30pm, after 5pm

Character Name Franzi
Town Name New York
Friend Code in the sidebar!
Total Amount of IGB I Want 10 mio
Trade Method Drop method, please!
Timezone GMT + 1
Days & Hours I Am Available Mondays + Thursdays: 6-9pm, Tuesdays: 8-9am / 4-9pm, Wednesdays: 8-9am / 2-9pm, Fridays: 4-10pm, Weekend: pretty much all day

Last edited:
Oh yes, sorry I should've said that I can play now too haha

Character Name Nico
Town Name Nearth
Friend Code 1006-0756-6286
Total Amount of IGB I Want 4 million
Trade Method Drop method
Timezone Mountain?
Days & Hours I Am Available all day, I can open up to your schedule
Accepted! I can get your order to you after I do HiBriana's. So does within the hour work for you?

Character Name Josie
Town Name Oakley
Friend Code 2423-6974-5881
Total Amount of IGB I Want 10 million
Trade Method Drop
Timezone Central standard
Days & Hours I Am Available Tonight after 10pm, tomorrow (and rest of week) 12-1:30pm, after 5pm
Accepted! How does 23:00 EST work with you?

Character Name Franzi
Town Name New York
Friend Code in the sidebar!
Total Amount of IGB I Want 10 mio
Trade Method Drop method, please!
Timezone GMT + 1
Days & Hours I Am Available Mondays + Thursdays: 6-9pm, Tuesdays: 8-9am / 4-9pm, Wednesdays: 8-9am / 2-9pm, Fridays: 4-10pm, Weekend: pretty much all day
Your timezone is a bit awkward in comparison to mine so right now its looking like the earliest I could get to you is Friday at around 15:30 EST. But I cant assure you that time because I am pretty sure I have theater practice that day. So this weekend. Just send me a message when you get on and I'll get to you as fast as possible

Oh yes, sorry I should've said that I can play now too haha
I can actually take you now. I dont seem to have the theater practice I was expecting to have so I have tons of extra time right now

Character Name Yui
Town Name Woodfall
Friend Code 2320 - 6181 - 9735
Total Amount of IGB I Want 10 million! that would be 50 tbt
Trade Method drop
Timezone EST
Days & Hours I Am Available all day on the weekends, weekdays i'm online 3pm - 10pm

Back