• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway (Adopted) Free Cole!

KidKat

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (99) +
Recycling this thread whenever i have a villager moving, all are first come first serve and free

Cole is leaving in a few days in my second town, he is free to adopt and is not completely original, his house is slightly changed and he has a greeting, but his catchphrase and shirt are original

My only requirement is that before you pick him up from my second town you visit my main town to make sure your void is clear

Last edited:
Bump! Have a couple offers from tumblr, but would rather trade with someone from here since its less risky

I'd love Ruby, but before I make an offer on her, would you be willing to hold onto her for a few hours? I wouldn't be able to get her until around 7 or 7:30pm (2.5-3 hours from now).

I'd love Ruby, but before I make an offer on her, would you be willing to hold onto her for a few hours? I wouldn't be able to get her until around 7 or 7:30pm (2.5-3 hours from now).

She isnt leaving for a couple more days so i have plenty of time to hold her

She isnt leaving for a couple more days so i have plenty of time to hold her

Awesome! :)

So, for Ruby, I can offer you all of the reorderables on your wishlist (11 items) + Cosmos Fan + Picnic Basket + 1mil?

Let me know if you'd like to negotiate.

in case anyone is wondering, this is what her house looks like
ruby.jpg

mostly original, she just somehow got a couple ugly shirts she decided to display and got rid of the moon rover thing

Lobo is the number 1 dreamie of one of my friends I can give you 5mil for him

Okay, could i have both your fc and theirs? Make sure to give them mine, its in my sidebar. Could i ask that you drop off the bells first? You can do half before and half after if you'd like

I understand! I'll drop off the bells first, and see if she has room in her town, if not then I'll just go back and adopt him myself haha, is that okay or do you not have much time? My FC is 3024-6549-7788 I just added you ^^

Thats fine with me, adding you too. Do you want to drop off the bells now or wait to see if she is available now or not? Either is fine with me

I'll drop off the bells, give her half an hour to respond and if not I'll just take him and hold him for her ^^ Is your gate open?

Hi sorry I found out she's actually coming home late, so itd be in two hours. If that's too late I totally understand and I'll just pick him up myself ^^

Thats fine, just send me a pm or vm when shes ready so i see the notification at the top of the page :)

Back