• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Adopted!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Raymond

AccfSally

Writer ₊˚✩
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7963-3904-1981
Island
Tropicako
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Blue Star Fragment
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Feedback
100% (471) +
FELxhllUYAMV4Eo.jpeg

I have Raymond in boxes on my island.
His house is original, he was only on the island for less than 10 minutes.

He's for free, but please don't get him to just to sell him off. I have his house in front of my airport, so you don't have to go far

Last edited:
I doubt she's still there, but I have an open plot now, and I'd love to take her if she's still available!

Yes, I see it now! I'm on my way!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much! Her plot is right by the plaza on my island!

Last edited:
My friend has a space and wants him, she doesn’t have an account on here but I can give her the dodo code if you’re willing to give him to her! She’s been looking for him and I already have him myself and am keeping him so I haven’t been able to get him for her, but I want to help her get him lol

My friend has a space and wants him, she doesn’t have an account on here but I can give her the dodo code if you’re willing to give him to her! She’s been looking for him and I already have him myself and am keeping him so I haven’t been able to get him for her, but I want to help her get him lol

Sure!

awesome thank you! She’s wanted him for awhile so I’m excited for her to finally get him lol, I’ll send her the dodo code!

Was taking a shower but wanted to let you know shes tsking awhile becauss shes never done it before and is trying to figure it out lol she said she was about to head over though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back