• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Adult Gamers For AC:NL

Anyone who wants add me just send me a pm or vm after so I know to add you back friend code over there <---- Name on my 3ds is Iris

Last edited:
Hi!
I'm pretty much new here at BellTree and I've started to add FC from people all over the internet intended to play New Leaf too, i guess this is the right thread,
If anyone want to add my FC send me a PM so i can add you all back!

FC: 1478-3687-3593

New member here, would love a social side of Animal Crossing once New Leaf comes out :) I'm 19 myself so it is slim pickings trying to find other 3DS owners locally. My FC is 0946-2402-8091 and my name is Evan, it is nice to meet you all!

Hey, 19 year old from Pennsylvania here! Send me message if you add me so I can add you back :3

The wait for the release is almost over, I'm really excited!

FC: 2165-5550-3969
Name: Aleks

I'm married and have a 6 month old baby. I am so excited for New Leaf, and I'm anxious to see how my Little One gives me time to play. (I'm pretty sure I'm going to need the Night Owl Ordinance! >.<) Anyone who might want to friend me, send me a message and I'll message you back ^_^ (I like to swapnote.... not that I have any art skills or good handwriting... I just think it is fun.) Look forward to making some friends.

Looking for some more friends :) I'm 20 years old and live in Austria... (^-^)

animalcrossing_friendcode.jpg

21 here ;) Let me know if you add me!

Hi everyone! I'm 29, female, from Germany. My friend code is 1693-0778-5332.

I already added+messaged some of you, but to others, please feel free to add(+message) me, too! So happy to play with you :D

I'm getting New Leaf on June 14 - super excited! :>

Last edited:
3969-4339-7449

22 yo :cool:

Hi everyone! I'm 29, female, from Germany. My friend code is 1693-0778-5332.

I already added+messaged some of you, but to others, please feel free to add(+message) me, too! So happy to play with you :D

I'm getting New Leaf on June 14 - super excited! :>

Just added you both ^^ add me back, fc is on the side or in my signature

Back