• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Agiledog's wish list - stationary and clothing/New order-able clothes available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agiledog

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Poptart Easter Egg
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Violet
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (1926) +
This is a short list of items that can be purchased thru your catalog IF you have bought it already. Just a few items that I did not have in my older game yet and need this little help. Still working on organizing all these new amiibo items and will update the complete list later.

Thanks to Shiemi my wishlist is now complete.

I can order the following new clothes since the update if you need them for exchange now.

List of orderable clothes from new update that I have in catalog that I can purchase
blue nurse uniform 640
comedian's outfit 640
flashy suit 640
frilly apron 640
good-fortune clothes 640
men's recruit suit 640
musician's outfit 800
polo shirt 640
rubber apron 640
stylish suit 640
sushi chef's outfit 640
women's recruit suit 640
women's office suit 640

FC in the sidebar
Agiledog of Va. Beach

Last edited:
I can help you get:

arctic-camo tee 320
cloudy tee 320
harvest dresser 3336
harvest table 3336
polka-dot closet 2400
women's recruit suit 640

No charge :D

I can help you get:

arctic-camo tee 320
cloudy tee 320
harvest dresser 3336
harvest table 3336
polka-dot closet 2400
women's recruit suit 640

No charge :D
OMG, adding your FC now. I will give you 99k just for responding. Let me know when it is ready.

Lol! Ok, heading there now too to open!

Edit: Aww! You didnt have to, but yhank you for the 99k!

It is for the speedy service you just offered. Is there any new updated clothes that are orderable that you need? It is a short list that I do have. What I have listed is the stuff I am missing from my clothes catalog.

It is for the speedy service you just offered. Is there any new updated clothes that are orderable that you need? It is a short list that I do have. What I have listed is the stuff I am missing from my clothes catalog.

Whoopsie on the typo lol. I'm not sure, haven't had a look on moridb yet, but I am missing some items on you list too. I'm quite surprised I didn't have the clock!

Whoopsie on the typo lol. I'm not sure, haven't had a look on moridb yet, but I am missing some items on you list too. I'm quite surprised I didn't have the clock!

List of orderable clothes from new update
blue nurse uniform 640
comedian's outfit 640
flashy suit 640
frilly apron 640
good-fortune clothes 640
men's recruit suit 640
polo shirt 640
rubber apron 640
stylish suit 640
women's recruit suit 640

I can purchase any of these above (Thanks to you for a few of them)

Not sure what the going rates are for papers but I can probably get them for you.

Not sure what the going rates are for papers but I can probably get them for you.

You most likely have the first one only but if you have all of them I am willing to pay tbt or IGB for them. For the ones without a price 10 TBT or 99k for each. The first one of academy I will offer 99k for it.

academy paper 160
campground paper (new)
nintendo paper (new)
Nook's Homes paper (new)

Last edited:
Wow, I'm missing quite a lot!!

blue nurse uniform 640
comedian's outfit 640
flashy suit 640
good-fortune clothes 640
men's recruit suit 640
stylish suit 640