• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Agnes moves on the 26th: If you want her!

Treasu(red)

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Easter Bunny
ど
う
ぶ
つ
の
森
Agnes, the uchi black 'n white pig packs up to move out of Rosegold on the 26th of June. The day she packs up, any visitors (who currently have 9 villagers or less in their own town) can come to my town and talk to her. She'll ask if she can move into YOUR town! So if you'd like her, please let me know. I'm actually really sad to see her go but I have Chops and Peggy already--- so I'm in favor of any one of those three pigs leaving. Post your FC below and we'll arrange a time on the 26th you can come request her into your town. Don't post if you're not super excited to have her in your town, or could possibly cancel between now and then.

tumblr_ml2in7ZEWZ1s7vn81o5_1280.jpg

Takoya I have added you to my FC and my gate is open. Please visit my town so we can bf list each other. I think this is the easiest way to get you to my town on the 26th ^^

Back