• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ahhh!

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I just made a pretty good sig. It's got multiple layers, border, all its missing is good text. I followed Zel's and Shadow's instructions and downloaded the fonts...one thing, though...

I can't get the fonts unless I exit GIMP, causing the awesome sig I just made to be...well, no more!

Is there any way I can save this sig somehow, then re-open it and be able to edit it?

Thanks.

Well...click print screen...and paste it in paint, cut out the sig very precise, and then paste it in gimp or paint.

Super_Naruto said:
Well...click print screen...and paste it in paint, cut out the sig very precise, and then paste it in gimp or paint.

:(

There's no other way?

Alright...*goes for it*

ummm save it as an .xcf file.

this preserves layers and stuff. doesn't save undo history but everything else is saved.

Back