• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Aika Village- the scaryest village you know

Dolly with the axe... Shoes by the sea.. Dog Graveyard, Secret Graveyard and dolly and creepy skeleton buried underneath it... Creepy! :eek:

yeah I know right and apparently this actually happened- there's a interview with the person who created this town, and it has never been translated into English because the interview in in Japanese. The story baseline is all on the video please watch the video it explain every thing.

NOTE- there is a pop up of I think bloody Mary on the second one near the end- just a heads up so you don't Cr*p your pants like I did XD

Yeah, this village frightens me, but I like to thank the beloved Island of the Dolls for that one. Plus, the eyes on the wall. Not gonna sleep after that one.
Anyway, I disagree with the guy in the video about the story behind the village, but it's w/e.
Thanks for posting this. Despite the creepiness, Aika has always been one of my favorite dream towns.

yeah I know right and apparently this actually happened- there's a interview with the person who created this town, and it has never been translated into English because the interview in in Japanese. The story baseline is all on the video please watch the video it explain every thing.

NOTE- there is a pop up of I think bloody Mary on the second one near the end- just a heads up so you don't Cr*p your pants like I did XD

I only saw this AFTER seeing it. Its 8:36pm here, I aint sleep anytime soon lol

Back