• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Aika's dialogue! (It's updated!)

KyokoSmile124

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
Hello all of you! I'm sure almost everyone here has visited Aika, the creepy dark town with a killer dolly on the loose. I recently visited again and was happy to know the town has been updated! Still just as creepy, but different dialogue and new rooms. I thought what if maybe my non-Japanese speaking friends would like to know what Aika is saying so I have translated roughly what she says into English for you. :) Enjoy~! Hopefully this will shed more light on what is going on in this strange little town:

(These are in the correct order that they appear)

"Here are some of my dreams"

"Voice does not reach anyone"

"Scenery was always cloudy"

"This pleasant dream will immediately end"

^ The last one translates literally to "pleasant dream immediately end" I'm not sure if it is meant to say this dream will soon end or she is *telling* the dream to END. What do you think? :)

Last edited:
I'll have to go back and see how it's updated, I visited the whole Horror masterpost of towns that was floating around Tumblr.

Oh, nice! I showed the village (along with Hitokui) to my fianc? a few weeks ago, and I was really surprised to see the changes. It was cool, but I was kind of sad that I couldn't tell him what all the Aikas were saying.

Good to hear that the creator still plays AC from time to time :) Will definitely visit again.
Thank you for translating~!! :-D

I visited there and had no clue what was going on because they all spoke Japanese. I just made up my own story idea for it by looking at the rooms lol

I visited there and had no clue what was going on because they all spoke Japanese. I just made up my own story idea for it by looking at the rooms lol

I was planning on visiting but I'm glad I saw this post. I would be completely lost if I went there expecting a horror story I could actually read along with, haha.

Curious - what sorts of ideas did you come up with? They might have been close to the creator's intentions. Or maybe interesting in a completely different way.

Back