• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling all amiibo villagers 🖤 [all slots full!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash

spooky
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Spirit Candy: Wix
Black Feather
Black Feather
Black Feather
Black Feather
Black Feather
Feedback
100% (579) +
- CRASH'S AMIIBO CYCLING -
currently: offline // timezone: eastern daylight time

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
don't post if you haven't read the rules
1. please don't rush me. don't send me PMs asking when your villager will be ready. the process of moving amiibo villagers in & out is tedious and takes awhile. it can take me 4 or more hours to have your villager in boxes, depending on how many requests i have to fill before you. if you don't have time to wait, don't post. if i think it'll take even longer than expected (could be anywhere from 8 hours to even a full day) i will PM you to confirm you're okay with waiting. otherwise, i'll send a dodo code when your villager is in boxes.

2. do not ask for a villager unless you have an open plot. i have had so many people request a villager only to tell me after ive spent hours to get their villager into boxes that they don't have a spot for them. if you do this, i will leave negative feedback.

3. if you get the villager you're looking for from someone else before i can get to you, please just let me know as soon as possible so i can avoid scanning them in. it's a gigantic waste of time to go through the entire process of scanning someone in three times, then scanning another villager in three times to move the first out, just to end up voiding them.

4. don't ask me if i have [villager name here]. i have every villager with an amiibo. the only villagers without amiibos are the new ones - judy, dom, reneigh, raymond, sherb, audie, megan & cyd. the only exceptions to this are the following, as they are permanent residents of my island and thus cannot be cycled out/sold:
  • lolly
  • blaire
  • walker
  • bruce
  • poncho
5. tbt prices are firm, and i'm not looking for any other forms of payment at this time. as i've mentioned, this is a really exhausting process and as much as i love helping people to get their favorite villagers, i do need some compensation for hours worth of work. follow the link next to the "prices" list to determine which tier your villager is in, and how much they'll cost. do not ask me how much they cost or what tier your villager is in; the list is directly linked next to my prices.

6. i keep this thread constantly up to date on when i'm online/offline, who's up next in the queue, etc. keep an eye on the thread if you're curious as to when you'll be next. put a :lemon: face in your post so i know you've read everything here.

i apologize if i come across as harsh here, but this thread has been a wild ride and ive unfortunately had a lot of frustrating trade experiences that i'm trying to minimize from this point forward.

prices: (click here to see where your villager is!)
tier S - 180 tbt
tier A - 130 tbt
tier B - 80 tbt
tier C - 50 tbt
tier D - 20 tbt
untiered - free
TBT is forum bells, sometimes referred to as "BTB" or "bell tree bells". these are the "bells" under your username on the sidebar. you earn them from posting, as well as from selling animal crossing items or forum collectibles (which are the little pictures you see on people's sidebars).
to send tbt to someone else, your first step is to click on the little bell bag at the top of the page. from there, click on "bells". a window will pop up, and you'll want to click the "donate" tab - from there, just enter the person you want to send them to and the amount, then "donate". tada, you're done!

alternatively, you just click the person you want to send them to, click on their total number of bells, and then enter the amount you want to donate from there. a little bit quicker, but ultimately both do the same thing.

slots:
  1. open
  2. open
  3. open
  4. open
  5. open

⭐ - currently in boxes/being traded
⏳ - waiting for trader
🚫 - skipped/trader unavailable

Last edited:
I'd love to give her a home, but I don't have an open plot and I can't afford the TBT. So here's a friendly bump to your thread instead and best of luck finding somebody who can take her! 😊

How much tbt would you like for punchy? are you letting them move out naturally? I want to avoid the scary glitch

How much tbt would you like for punchy? are you letting them move out naturally? I want to avoid the scary glitch
punchy is tier A, so 125 tbt. i can move him out naturally but i'd rather not as that's going to take a lot more time, but the amiibo glitch has been patched :)

I’d be interested in purchasing Dobie, how long does this usually take you?
dobie is B tier, so 75 tbt. i actually hadn't planned on starting this yet as i'm in the process of moving out some other villagers rn, but i could do it tomorrow?

How much for Pippy :0?
pippy is untiered, so she'd be free :>

If it's possible I'd really love to get Marshal.
sounds good, it'd be 175tbt for him.

I’d be interested in Chrissy whenever you’re available :)
okie! chrissy is b tier, so 75tbt.

as a general message to everyone, i actually hadn't planned on starting this yet (I didn't get a chance to write that in the title/lock the thread yet lol) so i'm not going to start the process of cycling these villagers in/out until tomorrow. if you're okay with waiting, like this post & ill add you to the list.

Hello I'm interested in getting Apollo, but I'm not sure what tier he is in.

Oof, is there anything I can give you ingame to make up for the TBTs I don't have? (I have NMTs and Gold Nuggets)

Oof, is there anything I can give you ingame to make up for the TBTs I don't have? (I have NMTs and Gold Nuggets)
sure, a few gold nuggets would be fine. ill add you to the list and get him scanned in - do you have a plot available rn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back