• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling all amiibo villagers 🖤 [all slots full!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a plot rn, I would like Katt once you have an empty slot?? I'm not sure how this works sorry haha

open again & will be doing this for the next 4-5 hours! please read my original post in it's entirety before posting here! I've recently added a waitlist option, please read the note about it if you choose this.

do not request a villager if:
• you don't have an available plot right now
• you won't be available for more than 2 hours
• all slots/waitlist are full

Last edited:
Hey I'm one bells short, but I'm looking for Ruby! I have a plot available rn! :) And will be on for the next few hours

could i please get vesta? <3 i have a plot available and i'll be on the whole day!

could i please get vesta? <3 i have a plot available and i'll be on the whole day!
sure, no problem. I'll add you to the list & PM you when she's ready. vesta is tier C, so it'll be 40tbt for her.

Could I please get Moe (D tier)? I have a plot open for him
okie, so 15tbt for him. just wanna confirm you read everything in my original post & you know this will take a little while - are you gonna be online for at least like 2 hours, give or take?

okie, so 15tbt for him. just wanna confirm you read everything in my original post & you know this will take a little while - are you gonna be online for at least like 2 hours, give or take?
Yes, I read all the rules in the OP. It looks like you quoted my post right before I edited in the smiley face showing that I did read them!

I’m available all day and don’t mind waiting for him. Thanks for doing this!

Last edited:
Yes, I read all the rules in the OP. It looks like you quoted my post right before I edited in the smiley face showing that I did read them!

I’m available all day and don’t mind waiting for him. Thanks for doing this!
sounds good! thanks for reading :) I'll pm you when he's ready!

Can I request Chief please? I’d love him! I’ve seen he is tier B and I have Tbt for that! I can also have a plot open anytime 😌

Can I request Chief please? I’d love him! I’ve seen he is tier B and I have Tbt for that! I can also have a plot open anytime 😌
sure, adding you to the list now. he should be ready within the next 2 hours or so if all goes well. ill pm when he's in boxes!

sure, adding you to the list now. he should be ready within the next 2 hours or so if all goes well. ill pm when he's in boxes!
Thank you so much! I’ll just need to know how to trade with TBT cause I’ve never done it 😬

Thank you so much! I’ll just need to know how to trade with TBT cause I’ve never done it 😬
I’d love Tasha!! I’ll have a plot open relatively quickly!

no problem! adding @Piccipicci to the list now. to send tbt to someone, you'll wanna click the little bell bag icon at the top of the page. then click "bells" on the pop up, and then "donate". from there you just type in the name of the user + the amount you wanna send. c:

no problem! adding @Piccipicci to the list now. to send tbt to someone, you'll wanna click the little bell bag icon at the top of the page. then click "bells" on the pop up, and then "donate". from there you just type in the name of the user + the amount you wanna send. c:
Oh perfect, thank you! Do you want me to pay you now for Chief?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back