• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling all amiibo villagers šŸ–¤ [all slots full!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iā€™m interested in getting Vivian. I can work on getting an empty plot right now. If thatā€™s okay. Could I offer maybe 50 tbt and a couple gold nuggets?
Thanks either way. :)

Last edited:
hello! could i get coco if slots are still open? i could make up for the tbt im missing with igb, mats or gold nuggets :)

Iā€™m interested in getting Vivian. I can work on getting an empty plot right now. If thatā€™s okay. Could I offer maybe 50 tbt and a couple gold nuggets?
Thanks either way. :)
so im really only looking for tbt right now as i have no need for anything else at the moment. she's B tier so id be asking 75 tbt for her.

hello! could i get coco if slots are still open? i could make up for the tbt im missing with igb, mats or gold nuggets :)
kind of same answer as the above for this one, I just have no need for igb or gold nuggets or anything right now :(

Hi! I'd love to get Teddy ā¤ I currently have an empty plot.

hi again! could I request Wolfgang this time? :blush:
sure! he's tier A so 125 tbt for him. c:

would love to get vivian when you get a chance ^^
okie, tier B so 75 for her :)

Hi! I'd love to get Teddy ā¤ I currently have an empty plot.
teddy is C tier, so 40 tbt for him!

do you happen to have Dargo? and how much would he be?
I have every single amiibo, so yes. he's tier B, so 75 tbt.

note to everyone quoted here: I'm taking a break from cycling for an hour or two and will resume afterwards. if you're willing to wait & will be around at that time, please like this post and I'll add you to the list.

opening up again for a few hours today c:
just a reminder -

do not request a villager if:
ā€¢ you don't have an available plot right now
ā€¢ you won't be available for more than 2 hours
ā€¢ you haven't read the rules
ā€¢ all slots/waitlist are full

Whenever you're available I'd be interested in requesting Phoebe :)
Can offer 40 TBT for her and have a plot available and ready for today

Can I request Rasher? I have a villager moving out right now. He's untiered but I can give you my TBT since I have no need for them anyway :)

Whenever you're available I'd be interested in requesting Phoebe :)
Can offer 40 TBT for her and have a plot available and ready for today
Can I request Rasher? I have a villager moving out right now. He's untiered but I can give you my TBT since I have no need for them anyway :)
sounds good! ill add both of you to the queue and pm you when your villagers are ready :>

Hello, itā€™s me again! Can I request Whitney? She is tier A so 125 TBT ā˜ŗļø I can have an open plot at anytime as well šŸ˜Œ

Hello I would like rasher please
sure, can you just confirm you'll be online for awhile? it's gonna be at least two hours. :)

Hello, itā€™s me again! Can I request Whitney? She is tier A so 125 TBT ā˜ŗ I can have an open plot at anytime as well šŸ˜Œ
Hi! Could I request Chief? I have an empty plot today :) Thank you!
adding you both to the list! thanks :>

locking this thread in a bit now as all slots are full!

Do you take other payment besides Tbt also is there a place i can find what villagers are are on what tier? sorry if this is a dumb question xD

hiya! could i be added to the waitlist - baabara the snooty sheep, please ? :D

Hi! Iā€™d like to join the waitlist for Pietro (125tbt)! Iā€™ll have bell tree up basically all day and also have a plot open. Tyvm! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back