• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling All different perfect fruit baskets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Persona

🤍🌌✨🌌🤍
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Spring Sakura
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (275) +
READ RULES FIRST
You can only ask up to 15 baskets and yes they are all full and no I won't run out of perfect fruit. if you ask for the gift set fruit like the 20 baskets ones, then you can't ask any more other fruit. Please do not rush me because I like to take my own time on getting the fruit ready for everyone and its more better off putting a like on the thread because I might not reply to you right away.
And I'm also selling bamboo, so if you will like any bamboo, I can give you many as you want under 15 that will also count having it with perfect fruit.
Another thing you won't able to see my green light on my profile because I hid it so my profile will say I'm offline but I'm not. When this thread says "close for now" then that means I'm not online.

Gift set
20 full baskets of perfect oranges-5 TBT
20 full baskets of perfect peaches-5 TBT
20 full baskets of perfect apples-5 TBT

Every each baskets of perfect fruit or bamboo cost 1 TBT

My FC 134-987-411-668
Town mayor Martha from Hyrule

THREAD CLOSE FOR NOW ON BUT IT WILL COME BACK

Last edited:
Hi can I get the
Taurus bathtub
Scorpio lamp
Dala horse
Gaudi's lizard
hinaningyo
Kadomatsu
15tbt

May I have the plate armor?

Sorry, the thing will be ready tomorrow around at 4 pm or in the morning.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi can I get the
Taurus bathtub
Scorpio lamp
Dala horse
Gaudi's lizard
hinaningyo
Kadomatsu
15tbt

Sorry for the late reply, I'll get the things ready tomorrow like around noon, I'll VM you when the order is ready.

May I please get the Capricorn ornament, Taurus bathtub, Scorpio lamp, pisces lamp and Libra scale? Thank you!
4785-4559-9984

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back