• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling All gone!

Dolphishy

☼Meme Trash☼
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Lily
January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Lily
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (63) +
Like the title says, I managed to find an island with the elusive silver axe, I spent all my medals, and so I have a bunch to sell!

I have 20 total, and if there is a lot of interest, I am going to limit it to two per person.
►Gone!◄

I'll accept IGB or TBT, shoot me an offer, I really don't know what's reasonable!

Sold to:
2 - cinnamonswirl (done)
2 - Dork (done)
2 - Kaaww (in progress)
4 - pricklypotato (done)
2 - Jinxie (done)
4 - Alang19 (done x2)
2 - Katewho93 (done)
2 - DivaBlueGirl (in progress)

Last edited:
can I grab 2 for like 10 tbt? I'm bad at pricing.

Sure, that sounds like a reasonable offer to me! Are you able to do that now? My town or yours?

ah thank you!
my town is that's ok? I'll add and open!

sending tbt now as well~

Alright, added you and heading on over.
Super cute mii btw. <3

opening now! and ahh ty tried making it look like me as much as possible c: lol

Last edited:
I'd like to buy 2 for ten tbt too please, <3

May i buy 2 for 10 tbt as well? ;v;

Yep! I'll add you, I'll shoot you a VM, let me know when you want to pick up/drop off.

I'd like to buy 2 for ten tbt too please, <3

Sounds good! I'll add you, I'll shoot you a VM, let me know when you want to pick up/drop off.

may I get 4 for 25btb?:)

I'm currently capping it at two per person, can I offer you 2 for 10TBT?

Could I buy 2 for 10TBT please? C:

I'll add you, I'll shoot you a VM, let me know when you want to pick up/drop off.

Could I please buy 2 for 10 TBT also? Thank you so much!!

I'll add you, I'll shoot you a VM, let me know when you want to pick up/drop off.

Back