• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

All I have to do now is wait...

XTheLancerX

Dedicated Gamer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
Well, I finally got my 3DS XL, got Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D on it, plan to get Luigi's Mantion: Dark Moon, and Fire Emblem: Awakening. The wait is speeding up somewhat now that I have my 3DS to occupy me, but I only have one game and I need more lol. Maybe I will start playing Luigi's Mantion on the GameCube before I get it on the 3DS. I basically already know the story because I watched my bro play it when I was younger, but I figure I will play it anyway. Really excited now that I have the 3DS, and I saw the trailer on the eShop for ACNL. saw basically what the game will look like when I get it. So excited!

Doing the same thing! I beat OoT, but now I'm trying to get through master quest.

and again...

what's this thread about...?

Read the first post, and if you think it's a worthless thread don't attempt to keep it alive with posts, ignore it and let it die.

Yeah, I am just playing AC:GC while waiting for NL to be released!

Haihappen, this hasn't been the first time you've questioned a thread and nor has it been the first time you've been told about this.

Same here. The days seem to fly by to me once 1pm hits

Well I've been done with school for a few years now so I can't say the same there, but cleaning and cooking provide enough distraction for me :)

Lol. Ive beensetting up with a program to exchange to Japan for a year after high school. (I'm a sophomore) I'm super excited but its just hope now. Plus I'm in the process of learning Japanese.

Back