• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ALL ITEMS MUST GO

Hayleigh_1

No Rain. No Flowers!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (102) +
I am resetting my world and dont want my items to go to waste so am going to sell them to you guys!! All the items must go and am only keeping this open for a few hours so first come first serve!!! Every item is 1 TBT and you can have as many as you like per person. I hope you guys enjoy the items, I can either drop of the items or you can come and pick them up!

http://moridb.com/catalogs/gn20YtbHUN

CLOSED!!

Last edited:
Do you have more than one of the hybrids? If so I would like 6 black lilles!

I'll take your aroma pot. How many black lillies do you have?

If daniel cat still wants the lillies then I will have none left. If not I only have 2 at the moment but of course you can have the aroma pot!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will take them!

I will add you now and open my gates! unless you want me to drop them off

Last edited:
If daniel cat still wants the lillies then I will have none left. If not I only have 2 at the moment but of course you can have the aroma pot!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will add you now and open my gates!

No problem! I realized I was breeding tulips anyway!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though, I won't be able to come for a few minutes.

If you are still online, I will take: azalea stool, classic table, Wii U console
I would prefer if you drop them of in my town^^

If you are still online, I will take: azalea stool, classic table, Wii U console
I would prefer if you drop them of in my town^^

Yeah of course I will collect them now, add you and come over if you open your gates :p That will be 3 TBT in total THANKSS!! <3

Drop Off please! Ill open up my gate in 5 minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open!

Hello! How many pink hybrids do you have available?
I would like to buy your pink cosmos and pink lilies. :)
And the orange lilies too!~
I would also like to order the pastel low table.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm online now! I can come pick the aroma pot up ^^

just dropping off some items and i will open them!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! How many pink hybrids do you have available?
I would like to buy your pink cosmos and pink lilies. :)
And the orange lilies too!~
I would also like to order the pastel low table.

Yeah of course i am just dropping off some items then will get yours ll ready for you!
I dont have many but I have 5 cosmos, 3 pink lillies and 3 orange lillies!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, I'm online now! I can come pick the aroma pot up ^^

Ready for you to pick up just opening gates now!

Last edited:
Hey, could i have the kitchen corner & sink, the Labrador ornament, one pear, one peach and some perfect apples, if you have some still, maybe 9. That'd be 14 tbt right?

Hey, could i have the kitchen corner & sink, the Labrador ornament, one pear, one peach and some perfect apples, if you have some still, maybe 9. That'd be 14 tbt right?

Yeah of course you can! I will check how many apples I have now and you can have everything for free :p
Pick up or drop off?

Last edited:
Yeah of course you can! I will check how many apples I have now and you can have everything for free :p
Pick up or drop off?

That's amazing, thank you! If you need anything when you start your new town let me know, I've got a lot of the new amiibo cards, all the figures and the sanrio characters :blush:

Okay that is perfect ^_^
I will make some space near my train station so you can drop off the hybrids!
Thank you ! :)

Back