• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ~ ALL OF LOTTIE'S RV ITEMS + LOTTIE'S PIC - FOR FREE! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali.di.magix

🌟💫🌟💫
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4286-9543-9212
Golden Salmonid Egg
Goomba
Invader
Pinky
Purple Feather
Waluigi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (243) +
Hi there everyone! :D

Since it's the season of giving, I thought it would be a cool idea to give away a whole of amiibo items that some people might not be able to get hold of. Or maybe you just like free stuff :p Plus, it was also my one year anniversary yesterday, so it's kinda a celebration for that too :blush:

I'm giving away all of the items you can purchase from Lottie's RV as well as Lottie's Pic for free :)

So here's the deal: I will randomly draw someone from the people who reply to this thread. That's right, all you have to do is post to win :)

I'll probably let it run for a few hours, so it doesn't matter how early or late you reply to this thread.

I do have a few rules though:
- I'll PM/VM you if you win
- If you don't reply within a day then I'll move onto the next person (I know it's tight, but I'm going on holiday soon xP)
- I'd rather deliver to you, unless you have no room in your town
- One entry per person

I haven't been on this forum very long, but everyone here is so incredibly nice, so this time I'm going to give back :)

Good luck everyone!

Happy Holidays! Thank you for doing this and congratulations on your anniversary.
I'm glad you think everyone here is nice.. because I really think so too?! TBT is so friendly...

:blush:

i'd love to enter, thank you and happy holidays (even though it's no longer christmas here smh ,,)

this is super nice if you! i'd love to enter, thank you :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back