• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling đźŽ„ ALL TOY DAY TOYS with ALL COLOURS + Santa and Reindeer costumes for just 3 TBT each!! Or come CATALOGUE EVERYTHING for 25 TBT!! (OFFLINE) 🎄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I could do 4 TBT and let you catalog my space heaters, but I'm missing 2 I think? Are you free soonish? I have the cool and natural stockings.

Actually I change my mind, you can come catalogue them for free!! And oh wow, thank you so much!! How much would you want for me to catalogue the space heaters? I’m free now if that’s okay! Would you like me to send you the dodo code? ^^

Actually I change my mind, you can come catalogue them for free!! And oh wow, thank you so much!! How much would you want to be catalogue the space heaters? I’m free now if that’s okay! Would you like me to send you the dodo code? ^^
Free is good now. I have 4 space heaters and 3 candles with me. Send away.

hi! i'd love to catalog everything listed except for the reindeer costume whenever you're available! also, if you have any celebratory candles (aside from black) i'd love to catalog those as well. i can pay 25 tbt or a little over to include the candles

hi! i'd love to catalog everything listed except for the reindeer costume whenever you're available! also, if you have any celebratory candles (aside from black) i'd love to catalog those as well. i can pay 25 tbt or a little over to include the candles

Hi! Sure thing! I’m available now if that’s good with you!! I have two celebratory candles I can offer for you to catalogue (white and light brown)! I’m sorry I don’t have them all! And just the 25 is good with me!!

EDIT: Actually I’m sorry but I have to go have dinner now! I usually watch anime with my sister while eating so I’ll be back in a little over an hour. I’m sorry for making you wait!

Last edited:
Hi! Sure thing! I’m available now if that’s good with you!! I have two celebratory candles I can offer for you to catalogue (white and light brown)! I’m sorry I don’t have them all! And just the 25 is good with me!!

EDIT: Actually I’m sorry but I have to go have dinner now! I usually watch anime with my sister while eating so I’ll be back in a little over an hour. I’m sorry for making you wait!
sounds good to me, and no worries! i should be here when you're back, just lmk (y) just sent the 25 tbt

hi there can i please catalogue everything for 25tbt :)

Hi! You sure can catalogue every toy day item! But sorry for the wait!! Are you still available?
Post automatically merged:

Hello, I'd like to come and catalog every toy please :)

Hi! Sure thing! I’m sorry for the wait!! Are you still available?

Edit: I’m going to go to sleep now so I’m going to close the thread for the night, but I should be available tomorrow!!

Last edited:
i sure am :) and no worries at all
dm me a code and i will send the tbt :)
Post automatically merged:

donated :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back