• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Allie and Sim’s Multi-Service Co.

Miss Spooks

Imma special lil ghoul ^^
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7373-4482-2909
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Feedback
100% (5) +
Hello! My friend and I were landscaping my town. I came up with the idea to make a business with our enjoyment! So... welcome to
Allie and Sim’s Multi-Service Company!!

So what jobs do you guys take?
We can Landscape your town and do interior designing to your home, I (Allie) work with Fashion and my Associate (Sim) is an Advisor*
So how much will my service cost?
Our landscaping package costs 400,000 In game bells, or 200,000 for each person, I also accept 200,000 for my Associate and for me, I am welcome to negotiations, Bells and TBT!

Our Interior design package costs: 50,000 for a Small room, 100,000 for a medium sized room, and 150,000 for a Large room
Prices apply to Bells Per room, an example is: You have a Large room and a Small room, that design would cost 200,000 all together. If you can afford to upgrade, you can afford to hire.

My Fashion Design service costs 10,000-20,000, or an amount of TBT that I will negotiate

My associate’s Advisory Sessions costs 40,000-45,000 PER SESSION, SHE DOES NOT ACCEPT TBT!

How do I contact you?
Although my Associate does not use The Bell Tree Forums, you may still contact me. You can place an order in the reply’s but I do recommend Private Messaging me.
You can make your order with a customized setup or you can say the following:

“Hello, I would like to place an order for (Landscaping, Home design, Outfit Design, Advisory Session(s)). I am willing to pay ______ IGB or _______ TBT. {Can I get more information about ____?}”

Note: If you need more information, just ask. When we settle a time and date, I will tell you our Friend codes and we can get to work at said date and Time

Also, this service is ONLY for new leaf, I, Allie, can open up to New Horizons later in the future, we also plan on hiring in the future, but we wish to see how business goes with us

*Her idea was to give guidance, advise and assistance

hey! i’m really interested in this. i would like to place an order for your landscaping service! i can offer 200,000 igb each for the both of you :)

Thank you for placing an Order! I will let my Acissiate know, do you have a preferrred day or time?

i am free later today around 3:00pm EDT if that’s alright with you?
This is an excellent time, I am in EST and from my beliefs, it would be around the same time, I may not be able to get my Associate in time, I don’t see her Mid-Day very often, it’s up to you if you want just me or to wait (If she doesn’t show)
Post automatically merged:

May you tell me your friend code so I can add you?
Mine is 1864-8904-0186

Last edited:
This is an excellent time, I am in EST and from my beliefs, it would be around the same time, I may not be able to get my Associate in time, I don’t see her Mid-Day very often, it’s up to you if you want just me or to wait (If she doesn’t show)

May you tell me your friend code so I can add you?
Mine is 1864-8904-0186
you may wait for her if you want to! if you don’t believe she’ll come then you can just go by yourself ^^ my fc is 2681-4850-6939

you may wait for her if you want to! if you don’t believe she’ll come then you can just go by yourself ^^ my fc is 2681-4850-6939
She knows, I told her 50 mins ago, hopefully she can make it, I’ll tell you her Code

I registered you, and her code is 4141-8071-5305
Also she thinks it’s 3 A.M, I’ll tell her next time I see her it’s in 3-ish hours

The tile me she had to go fishing at 3 Pm, and she wan TSS to k own when you are usually on so we can move the time

Last edited:
She knows, I told her 50 mins ago, hopefully she can make it, I’ll tell you her Code

I registered you, and her code is 4141-8071-5305
Also she thinks it’s 3 A.M, I’ll tell her next time I see her it’s in 3-ish hours

The tile me she had to go fishing at 3 Pm, and she wan TSS to k own when you are usually on so we can move the time
that’s totally fine! i am available monday-friday from 9:00am to 3:00pm next week so just let me know what times are convenient are you :)

Back