• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Am I alone in this?

MayorJudyOfZootopia

Purrl's BSBFF
Bells
Isabelle
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Lobo
Flea
May Birthstone (Emerald)
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Do you care enough about your villagers that whenever they sneeze when its snowing your first thought is "my babyyyyyyy/precious" or "oh dang" etc... i feel like im alone in this... (especially when its a dreamie or a favorite) Fang just did this and ya you get the point... i am a crazy wolf/cat lover haha

Awww...no, all of my villagers are like my babies, and I feel so bad when one of 'em is walking around town all mopey (with the sad/sick emoticon thing), and I just wanna reach in the game and give them a hug and a cookie, lol.

Awww...no, all of my villagers are like my babies, and I feel so bad when one of 'em is walking around town all mopey (with the sad/sick emoticon thing), and I just wanna reach in the game and give them a hug and a cookie, lol.

ya that emote somehow reminds me of Ghastly in pokemon.... (like the smoke around them)
250px-092Gastly.png

Back