• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

AMAZING CHRISTMAS PRESENT

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Bells
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Magenta Pinwheel
Rainbow Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
So. Mayor Lilly was just sitting in her house this morning when Walker suddenly came in. That in itself is a great Christmas present, because...well...WALKER! But it gets better. As a present for letting him barge in, he gave me not some random plant, but...A THRONE! WHICH I CAN SELL FOR 200,000 BELLS! AND I'M BROKE! :D

That was my Christmas morning. Anything exciting happen/ever happen to you guys?

Best thing I ever got was a bamboo chute from Maple and a picture from Fauna when she moved.

- - - Post Merge - - -

U did buy a crown for 1 million bells for my cousin though from Labelle

Sell the throne to a lazy camper or someone here on TBT and you can get at least 800k instead of 200k.

Last edited:
I almost thought I had a high turnip spike, but I don't. 200+ bells isn't enough. :( But ah well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I also got a throne from wishy the star. But that was weeks ago.

Last edited:
I didn't get anything but I haven't really played yet today. My in game clocks are set kinda early haha. But Skye moved in and is unpacking, that's happy!

Ohh woow! Nice, my christmas morning I woke up and fell into a pit fall, then it was just the normal routine, but I got a mail from jingle and stuff so guess it was pretty ok xD

I forgot someone was due to move into my town today and I loaded my mayor character without realizing. Luckily they were in a good area and the new resident was Punchy. :) Wasn't someone I was looking to get, but I'm excited to see an old friend. We were bros in PG.

Back