• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Amazon Preorders -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabuJabule

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Petalwood
Mother's Day Carnation
White Pansy
My dad stupidly ordered NL on Amazon, and it's delivery date is Thursday to next Monday!!!

Why the hell is it going to take so long?! He requested cancellation, but I don't think it's going to go through. I'm literally about to cry. Anyone else having this problem? Why is it taking so long? :'(

Oh wow. I hope it is able to be cancelled.
It all depends on what shipping you chose.

This day seems to be filled with so many tears though, like really, I've been joyfully sad and just sad like ALL day long.

I don't really hate him Jeremy. You really had to say that? -__-

"Your order is being prepared for shipment. We are attempting to cancel it now. We’ll email you as soon as this status changes."

I hope it goes though. :(

I ordered mine off Amazon too. Said I might not get it until after Europe does. But Amazon always over estimates with my orders. I got the last game I ordered about a week or so before the expected date. So I suspect it will come Monday-Wednesday.

Sure the wait's a pain but I have patience. All I have to do is work on Animal Crossing Sprites, make some patterns in MSPaint, or play Dragon Age II. I waited 3 or so years for this game, another few days ain't gonna kill me!

I ordered mine off Amazon too. Said I might not get it until after Europe does. But Amazon always over estimates with my orders. I got the last game I ordered about a week or so before the expected date. So I suspect it will come Monday-Wednesday.

Sure the wait's a pain but I have patience. All I have to do is work on Animal Crossing Sprites, make some patterns in MSPaint, or play Dragon Age II. I waited 3 or so years for this game, another few days ain't gonna kill me!

this might just be the most sensible post by someone getting the game a bit later i have ever seen

Hey, I have to wait too, but granted I'll get the game at around 12:45 p.m. tomorrow, because I have to wait for my mom because we realized that we used the wrong credit card. So since Best Buy won't take authorization I just went through the brutal realization that I can't wait outside BB till it opens I have to wait till my mom can take me as the credit card holder. And even worse I won't be able to really play till after 6:00 p.m. because I have a bunch of music lessons! gaaaaah!! I'll probably play late into the evening/early morning! All the times are in CST so be sure to visit me!

In the long run/grand scheme of things, you'll eventually get the game ya know? 2-3 or more days won't make a huge difference. Cheer up, you'll for sure have a ton more blogs to read, or people a few days ahead to give you fruit or etc

Hey, I have to wait too, but granted I'll get the game at around 12:45 p.m. tomorrow, because I have to wait for my mom because we realized that we used the wrong credit card. So since Best Buy won't take authorization I just went through the brutal realization that I can't wait outside BB till it opens I have to wait till my mom can take me as the credit card holder. And even worse I won't be able to really play till after 6:00 p.m. because I have a bunch of music lessons! gaaaaah!! I'll probably play late into the evening/early morning! All the times are in CST so be sure to visit me!

Yeah but you're still getting the game tomorrow. Those of us who per-ordrered online and don't have in store pickup have to wait a few days longer.

Well....looks like I don't have to wait. ^^;

My dad said we're going to get the game tomorrow at Gamestop, and were just gonna send the Amazon preorder back. Yay!!!

AniseTea, I have to wait until like 4 to get it tomorrow. I graduate from 10:45 - 3 from high school, so you can't even complain either. lol. :p

Amazon typically has this problem with Nintendo releases since they're on Sundays

When in desperate times, it takes desperate measures!! Why don't you take a break from TBTF for a few days till you get the game? Otherwise it might make you crave the game even more. Perhaps an outing with friends will distract you a little from the time? I actually loaded my schedule last week with other work so I could get my mind off the game. Worst comes to worst you can always swapnote me to pass the time!! I'd be really happy if you added me!

(EDIT: Sorry didn't see previous post!!)

I'm waiting too. Also, it depends on what shipping method you chose. I chose two day shipping but it's free shipping so my package is lower priority compared to someone who paid extra for expedited shipping.

がんばってね!

Well....looks like I don't have to wait. ^^;

My dad said we're going to get the game tomorrow at Gamestop, and were just gonna send the Amazon preorder back. Yay!!!

AniseTea, I have to wait until like 4 to get it tomorrow. I graduate from 10:45 - 3 from high school, so you can't even complain either. lol. :p
^^

We have multiple threads going on about stuff like this. Please don't make more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back