• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[Amazon UK] New Leaf Prima Guide currently 31% off!

Lew

Awesome User
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Amazon UK is now offering the Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Prima's Official Game Guide at the price of ?8.96! That's 31% off their original price of ?12.99!

Don't worry though, if you've already pre-ordered your guide from Amazon UK you still pay the lowest price.

Amazon says this book has 512 Pages!

I'm not sure how long this offer will last, so get buying! I've just ordered mine.

I will update this thread if I notice the price increases or decreases.

Last edited:
I'm trying to buy it off Amazon right now, but I need to find more stuff to buy so I get free shipping

You should be able to get free super saver delivery, if that's what you want. Just select it on checkout :)

The offer is the main reason I bought the guide. I wasn't prepared to spend ?12.99 on a guide for a game which I know a lot about already.

Although the offer isn't really a fantastic deal, it made me buy it because as soon as it's under ?10, the price seems alright for me.

Only at UK?! :(

it's like 38% off in North America, where I live.

I just pre-ordered the guide with a 16GB flash drive. I also used free 2-day shipping with amazon prime.

EDIT:

List Price: $19.99
Price: $12.49
You Save: $7.50 (38%)
Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.
This title will be released on June 9, 2013.

Works out about ?8.00 if you exchange it to pounds.
Similar price to what we have here :)

Does anyone know how good Prima guides are? Ive never owned a game guide in my life but would like to buy this as a companion. I had already seen this guide on Amazon, but i hadn't bought it yet because i didnt knwo how good it was.

Does anyone know how good Prima guides are? Ive never owned a game guide in my life but would like to buy this as a companion. I had already seen this guide on Amazon, but i hadn't bought it yet because i didnt knwo how good it was.

Apparently, the City Folk one had a fair amount of incorrect details. Hopefully, they've improved since then.

Back