• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop amiibo furniture set and stuff for tbt

could i have one of each infinite baskets of perfect fruit (except for perfect apples lol)
for 15 tbt?

hello! may i have the hello kitty set, kiki lala set, my melody set, cinnamoroll set & the kerokerokeroppi pins from the keroppi set? i’ll pay 100 tbt
i’m so sorry for the large order
thank you <3
Post automatically merged:

hello! may i have the hello kitty set, kiki lala set, my melody set, cinnamoroll set & the kerokerokeroppi pins from the keroppi set? i’ll pay 100 tbt
thank you <3
my fc is 0834-2379-9789

thank you <3

my fc is 0834-2379-9789
Added my fc is 3884 1916 5807

Added my fc is 3884 1916 5807
added you back and i already sent you the tbt as well. by any chance, may i pick up the items i requested right now? if not that is totally okay, but i probably won’t be on until monday

added you back and i already sent you the tbt as well. by any chance, may i pick up the items i requested right now? if not that is totally okay, but i probably won’t be on until monday
Yes you can pick them up I’ll let you know when’s i have the items laid out

okok thank you so much!!! i’ll be waiting
My Gates are reopened :3 the stuff at the train station is yours and then once you’re done I’ll show you where the rest of the stuff are at the beach

hey can i pay 5tbt for the mermaid set except for the shelf,vanity,floor and wallpaper
okay give me a moment

hey can i pay 5tbt for the mermaid set except for the shelf,vanity,floor and wallpaper
my FC:3884-1916-5807

Last edited:
Back