• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Amiibo Villagers [Bob, Octavian, Chief, Kiki] // LF: NMT Offers [Closed for Now!]

Rhuenkun

Take over the universe~
Bells
Feedback
100% (27) +

Edit: Had the glitch twice, trying to figure this out. :(
In the meantime, all transactions will be put on pause.

Hello there!
I’m looking to trade a few Amiibo villagers for NMT. I’m on the lookout for Dom the Jock Sheep (after having him glitched on me), so I’m hoping to find him on an island! :)

Some things to note:
- I will be Amiibo kicking, because it seems like the move-in glitch is not specific to whatever method chosen to move villagers out.
- Because of this, though, I will let each buyer talk to/invite the villager first. If you are able to invite the villager to move in twice, I will reset the game (and we’ll probably have to cancel the transaction/try again!). If you’re only able to invite them once, we can proceed with payment.
- Since this is a transaction based on trust, I would like buyers to have at least a few feedback first please!
- I prefer offers in NMT, but I’m willing to take IGB for the equivalent of NMT (My conversion is 1 NMT = 200k!)
- I would appreciate if you had an open spot or were willing to time travel someone out!
- I’m probably going to be taking offers for the rest of the night(?). Then I will start filling in offers once I decide on things.
- Dom in boxes (or maybe 25-30 NMT?) is auto for anyone!

Taking Offers on:
- Bob (c/o 10 NMT)
- Kyle
- Lopez
- Bluebear (c/o 3NMT)
- Bill
- Kiki
- Octavian
- Punchy (Pending)
- Chief
- Bunnie
- Muffy
- Molly (Pending.)
- Tia (Pending.)
- Freya
- Ketchup
- Vivian

In-Town Taking Offers on: (I can get them out sooner)
- Poppy (Sold.)
- Ellie

Please let me know if you’re interested and offer down below!​

Last edited:

Hello there!
I’m looking to trade a few Amiibo villagers for NMT. I’m on the lookout for Dom the Jock Sheep (after having him glitched on me), so I’m hoping to find him on an island! :)

Some things to note:
- I will be Amiibo kicking, because it seems like the move-in glitch is not specific to whatever method chosen to move villagers out.
- Because of this, though, I will let each buyer talk to/invite the villager first. If you are able to invite the villager to move in twice, I will reset the game (and we’ll probably have to cancel the transaction/try again!). If you’re only able to invite them once, we can proceed with payment.
- Since this is a transaction based on trust, I would like buyers to have at least a few feedback first please!
- I prefer offers in NMT, but I’m willing to take IGB for the equivalent of NMT (My conversion is 1 NMT = 200k!)
- I would appreciate if you had an open spot or were willing to time travel someone out!
- I’m probably going to be taking offers for the rest of the night(?). Then I will start filling in offers once I decide on things.
- Dom (in boxes or willing to TT) is auto for anyone! :)

Taking Offers on:
- Bob
- Kyle
- Lopez
- Bluebear
- Bill
- Kiki
- Octavian
- Punchy
- Chief
- Bunnie
- Muffy
- Molly
- Tia
- Freya
- Ketchup
- Vivian

In-Town Taking Offers on: (I can get them out sooner)
- Poppy
- Ellie

Please let me know if you’re interested and offer down below!​
Post automatically merged:

Bump
Will trade 5MNT for each Molly and Poppy

I will do 1M igb for Bob
Will trade 5MNT for each Molly and Poppy
I can do 500k bells and 10 NMT for Punchy!
3 nmt for bluebear ;;;

All your guys' offers have been noted. I'll probably look a little longer for other offers, and keep you updated on your respective villager. Then start moving people out later.

How much or what would you trade for Kiki ^_^

Really I'm just looking for Dom or NMT offers! ^^;
Not sure how much any of these guys go for.

Also, I added an NMT autobuy if anyone is interested in that. ^^;

I can do the 25 NMT for Punchy!

He's yours! :)
I'm having a little technical difficulties on this end, so I'm not sure if I will get him out tonight or not, but I can defo reserve him for you. Can you DM me?

I'll put down 10 NMT for Bob!

Noted!
I will do 1M igb for Bob

Just letting you know that the offer for Bob was raised to 10NMT (or 2mil IGB!)

I can do 500k bells and 10 NMT for Punchy!

Just letting you know that Punchy has been sold. ^^; Good luck finding him!

Back