• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Amiibo visits and tons of stuff!

Animecafe102

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5592-1533-4324
Snow Globe
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
New Horizons Token
Mother's Day Carnation
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (56) +
Ok so my town has way too much stuff so I need to sell some! It's gonna take me awhile to write out the list as I have to go through things, feel free to ask about something ahead of time and I can check if I have it! I'm mostly only looking to let go of things that I have extras of though! Anything reorderable I can just order for you if I already have it though! I am mostly gonna be looking for tbt right now! Or trades, there's stuff I want I just have to compile a list, I'm interested in regional items usually so if I don't have it I will probably want it! Feel free to offer stuff and I can let you know if I'm interested until I have a list!

FOR REGULAR PURCHASES I WILL ONLY DO DELIVERIES BECAUSE MY TOWN IS A MESS, for amiibo visits though obviously you'll have to come over so I'll just deal with it, I'll probably follow though just to make sure all goes smoothly!

What I have:
FREE regular flowers!- feel free to request up to 20 or so of any non hybrid flower! My town has the beautiful ordinance so it's covered in freaking flowers! As for hybrids feel free to ask about any and make an offer and I'll let ya know if I have what you want and if your offer is acceptable!
Gyroids- I have TONS of gyroids, so feel free to ask about any your looking for!
Everything else (for things like saplings feel free to ask how many I have!)- http://moridb.com/catalogs/JFiMDS4TpH I'M STILL ADDING STUFF BUT FEEL FREE TO ASK ABOUT STUFF AND BUY STUFF NOW, It'll take awhile before everything is on there so check back often!

Ok here is my wishlist so far! I'm still working on it!: http://moridb.com/catalogs/v7zj0v1z97?limit=50&offset=0 anything that is reorderable I'm fine with just cataloging!

I also am going to be allowing people to pay for amiibo visits, I'm thinking 5 tbt per amiibo? This includes as many visits as you need, so if you want to switch players or TT to buy more stuff I can allow that! If my price is unfair let me know, I'm unsure what they go for, if anything, these days!
Amiibos I currently have: Digby, Rover, K.k., Reese, Cyrus (hopefully at some point I'll have some amiibo cards and stuff ugh I wish I was able to get the welcome amiibos when they had them, I tried I really did TTATT I also wish I had the Sanrio ones but they're super expensive now and North America didn't get them)

Last edited:
Chihuahua ornament for beans.

Edit: nevermind sorry.

Last edited:
I missed you that time, but I can trade now! I'll also give you the dalmatian ornament for your blue hydrangea start!
Ok! Are you still looking to trade for the silver shovel as well? Ah shoot I don't think I can do the trade right now because my family is going to dinner! I'll get to you once I get back!

Last edited:
Back