• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

An App...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XTheLancerX

Dedicated Gamer
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Small Mailbox
I, seriously, would love an iPhone, iPad, Android, anything app for these forums. Particularly because it could enable you to get better notifications when someone replies to your thread, post, etc, or if you receive a PM, a Friend Request... I just think it would be great to have easier access to those sorts of things. I have heard of this idea a few times but haven't ever seen anything really come out of it... Thoughts? Explanation to why it probably won't happen, or why it might? I know you can't just pull an app out of nowhere, but still. Would just be a great way to access The Bell Tree Forums stuffs. ^_^

TBT mobile works fine. Who needs an app when you can use the mobile site?

Last edited:
Please, no. Last time this was brought up, someone actually made an app, and, the staff got it took down, choosing not to be a part of it.

Last edited:
Mobile is confusing to me. I like desktop version better. And I probably don't think the app would be useful in any kind of way. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back