• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

An error has occured.

Sonicdude41

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Untitled-1.png

Heh, I made this just now. It tries to simulate a BSOD in Windows which tells you to switch to Mac OS X. What do you think? I wanted the blue to fade in the image. (I'm still having trouble getting good quality cutout images with the wand tool in GIMP. I blurred out the excess white that was left on the image.)

Gengar said:
Does it have a border?

*cant tell...*
No border.

Ummm... I personally think that the only thing you did with GIMP was the background. Everything else seems Paint-esque.

The cool thing about it is if you highlight it, it looks like it has a transperent background. And I'd say add a border, and use a different font.

Back